test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Novus Ordo - Mature, Cross Game guild Recruiting

desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
Novus Ordo

Novus Ordo is a cross game guild from The Secret World that started up when they opened beta. We are a mature bunch who are primarily US Timezone based and are normally online from 8PM EST on. We are a mix of levels but have a decent number of level 60 players running T1 and T2 dungeons with more getting there daily. We use Team Speak as our voice coms. While not mandatory, it is highly encouraged, as we will normally form our groups first with those on voice. We will run groups based on what we have online, and get as many involved as we can, regardless of class.

What we are looking for:

- Mature players who are drama free. We all have lives outside of the game and play for fun. We are more for the enjoyment of the game than trying to max everything out as fast as possible and then complain there is nothing to do.

- We are open on classes and levels. Play what you enjoy. We have alot of people who are more than willing to help out. We try to help each other gear up since then we are stronger as a guild, instead of needing on everything so you can make a few more AD.

- Willingness to use voice comms. Its no fun running a dungeon with 4 on voice and 1 not. Its more of a headache than anything else.

- Players looking to have fun. enough said...lol

- We are alt friendly. Having more than one character to play helps fill out groups. It is why we are able to run multiple groups nightly. Also we don not run static groups. We fill groups based on who is in Teamspeak and what they feel like running.

- Currently looking for DPS and Cleric classes. We are running 2 to 3 groups at a time during dungeon delves at night.

- We are currently aligned with the Delzoun Faction for GG. We are close to being able to for a 20 man team to run GG as a guild. Before it went on Perma Broke we did a fun guild run of 20 players running through causing havoc.

- We normally have between 15 - 25 players on nightly for epic runs.

- GF - Balanced atm, but can take more.
- GWF - Need
- DC - Need
- CW - Need
- TR - Need

- Groups from other guilds that are empty are also welcome, regardless of how we are sitting on classes.

While we play daily and run dungeons daily, we are a casual group at our core who enjoy playing the game. Since we enjoy it, we tend to be on daily anyhow. If interested or have questions, post here, or send me a mail ingame at @desjardinii and I will look you up. I hope to see some of you in game on the Mindflayer server!
Post edited by desjardinii on

Comments

• desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As asked in PM...We do PVE, T1 and T2 as stated, but also do PVP as well. PVP is not our main focus, but is fun to do as a group.
  • wctp0wackowctp0wacko Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    interested, I'll message you ingame
  • desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Currently looking for more players level 60 or close who are looking to run dungeons around 9pm EST. We have a good number who run a bit alter, but would like to get an earlier group going as well.
    edited June 2013
    Looking for a GF or 2 so we can set up some mroe groups to run. Also DPS as well.
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey Des, listen as I see it is a mature grp, I would like to talk about maybe merging our little grp to yours? I beleieve there are just enough of us to make a guild,that and our alts. Were all grown ups with families and jobs and RL! As were small, and atm I am only member with a L 60, I believe its time to make a move. ALso I know larger members help get players along as there is much more info shared on how to pay, build and all within the game. The only exception on this is my grandson, who is 5, now he loves to play along side me, not all the time mind you, and he knows how to use a HS and mic, as I have a vent server we use, which can be allocated as backup etc or how ever decided on its best useful purpose. I've had TS, don't really care for it much, but I see you use it so not an issue to dwld and set it back up. Were a mix, my CW is 60, have a tr thats 41, others have a high TR 50 maybe, and then his wifes cleric which i'm not sure of her L.. 30 or 40's. ANother member is also a cleric and he I think is high 50's. were not organized so much as a bunch to play together more so then a guild thing. PM me here and lets talk about joining us in perhaps if you so desire. No issues or drama friend over naming or anything, like I said we did the guild thing more so for the added bank space etc. Of course that can still be useful even with another guild for the space availability......also I need to talk with the others on a move to a bigger guild. I dont see that being an issue, Thanks banecrushr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
    edited June 2013
    banecrushr wrote: »
    Hey Des, listen as I see it is a mature grp, I would like to talk about maybe merging our little grp to yours? I beleieve there are just enough of us to make a guild,that and our alts. Were all grown ups with families and jobs and RL! As were small, and atm I am only member with a L 60, I believe its time to make a move. ALso I know larger members help get players along as there is much more info shared on how to pay, build and all within the game. The only exception on this is my grandson, who is 5, now he loves to play along side me, not all the time mind you, and he knows how to use a HS and mic, as I have a vent server we use, which can be allocated as backup etc or how ever decided on its best useful purpose. I've had TS, don't really care for it much, but I see you use it so not an issue to dwld and set it back up. Were a mix, my CW is 60, have a tr thats 41, others have a high TR 50 maybe, and then his wifes cleric which i'm not sure of her L.. 30 or 40's. ANother member is also a cleric and he I think is high 50's. were not organized so much as a bunch to play together more so then a guild thing. PM me here and lets talk about joining us in perhaps if you so desire. No issues or drama friend over naming or anything, like I said we did the guild thing more so for the added bank space etc. Of course that can still be useful even with another guild for the space availability......also I need to talk with the others on a move to a bigger guild. I dont see that being an issue, Thanks banecrushr

Best bet would be to look me up in game one night and we can discuss things and see where you want to go with it.
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for more DPS classes to fill out our groups. Looking good on GF and DC. We are also intersted in anyone who want so copy characters over to the preview server to sort out upcoming changes.
    edited June 2013
    Currently running multiple groups nightly. We also mix up the groups, so you dont get one static group and others left out. If you are one of those people left to the side during your guilds dungeon runs, give me a yell.
    edited June 2013
    We are also mixing in some guild groups for PVP as well. Its not our main focus, but we like to get in tehre and see how we do. Win some...Lose some...lol
    edited June 2013
    We are starting to get heavy on the GF side of things, but definately can use more DC and DPS classes. Had a fun night last night as a guild trying to sort out the changes and how they affect dungeon runs. WAYYY less stressfull than trying it with a PUG
    edited June 2013
    We're now up to 100 characters in the guild. Give me a yell with Any questions.
    edited June 2013
    We have some good groups running.... We are up to multiple groups running nightly. Always looking for more players. We are taking all levels, although the bulk are level 60.
    edited June 2013
    Come join us for the invasion event!
    edited June 2013
    For those who tried to contact me ingame via the mail system, please resend or send me a tell. Apparently there is a limit to your mailbox, and once you hit that you can no longer send or receive mail.... who knew lol. Guess my Account storage has its limits... :(
    edited June 2013
    Still growing. The majority of the players are on evenings during US time zones.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks to the guild for helping everyone who participated in the event get their blue dogs. It was a great team effort on the drops. We are also planning on aligning with Delzoun Explorers for GG.
    edited June 2013
    Just ran the first Gauntlgrym event...fun times. If you are looking for a Delzoun aligned guild that is active, online, voice coms, etc....Look us up. Next GG begins in a few hours. :)
    edited June 2013
    Still growing.. Currently between 15-25 on nightly for dungeon running fun. We are running mostly T2's and CN, but also T1's as people need them to gear up. look my up in game or send a PM.
    edited June 2013
    Looking for more DPS classes. Currently tank heavy. Look me up in game tonight.
    edited June 2013
    While other guilds are dying out, we are continuing to grow. If you like running the harder T2 and CN, or just want to help others get geared, feel free to give me a yell in game and see if you would be a good fit.
  • gryhngryhn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If only the servers were up, I would message someone right now!
    edited June 2013
    gryhn wrote: »
    If only the servers were up, I would message someone right now!

Send me a friend request @desjardinii, and I can give you a yell when I get home from work.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GG Tier 2 down to Novus Ordo

Untitled.png
    screenshot_2013_06_27_21_36_13.jpg
  • vaxxevaxxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ill be sending you a tell in game tomorrow. Looks like the right kind of guild for me.
    edited June 2013
    vaxxe wrote: »
    Ill be sending you a tell in game tomorrow. Looks like the right kind of guild for me.

Sounds good. Ill look for you later on tonight.
    edited June 2013
    Looking for DPS, and DC. Sitting good for tanks currently. Also looking for people with multiple level 60's. Party flexibility is great.
    edited July 2013
    Updated what we are looking for....
  • gdred21gdred21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Added you as friend, hit me up @GDRed21, also sent you some private message here on forums but I m fairly new to them and I m not sure whether it got to you or not. I m a 10.5k GS TR with full t2, anyhow, accept my friend request (added @desjardinii) so we can have a talk, have fun!
  • kirariuxakikirariuxaki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i might be going into shock. i read the legend of drizzt a while ago, and i fell in love with the drow. i found out about this game and started dling it immediatly, and looked in teh guild forums and this is the first thing i see, one of my favorite species in teh series, the mindflayers. im brand new to the game, but ill deffinitly find u in game to discuss joining
    edited July 2013
    Once I get home from work, I will add you and see what we can get going. It will be a busy next few days with the double Astral Diamonds Im thinking. We can get an easy 10K from GG, and another 8K from PVP.