test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529z.18

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    reeload69 wrote: »
    Same here, I'm downloading it right now. No idea where it came from, a few minutes ago I was playing just fine. Oo A 1GB hotfix or what? :D

It's a prepatch for a future patch. If you ever see the launcher come up after you launch the game it is because they turned prepatching on.
  • sdrtriplexsdrtriplex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    It's a prepatch for a future patch. If you ever see the launcher come up after you launch the game it is because they turned prepatching on.

I would not be sure, it would be nice if any manager speaks up about something ...
  • skatinskatin Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Counterbalancing your post are the posts that claim they do not care about bug fixes, they just want new content or they will quit playing. So what we will get is a compromise, some bug fixes, and some new content. As with every compromise no one will be happy. So that will just leave us realists to muddle along, until the extremists at both ends reappear and the whole debate begins anew.

When I get in my car, and turn the key, I expect it to start more than 50% of the time. I guess I'm funny like that, call me an extremist. Maybe I should just accept my place, and join the realists, who are used to walking, because the busses only run 50% of the time too.
  • terrakysterrakys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So DLed this new 1gig patch, and now when my i try to load into game after logging in it crashes. Ive tried verifying, disabled on demand patches refreshed my dns. Reinstalling now hoping that will work. Anyone else have this problem?
  • baal68baal68 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The problem I just started having today is the launcher/login window wont maximize. It shows on my toolbar and I can see it when I mouse over it in toolbar, but it wont come up on screen. I changed nothing to cause this. All I did was log out for bout 30 min. and when I tried to get back on, this was happening. So Im assuming it has to do with this new patch. Ive already went through the trouble of reinstalling Neverwinter but Im still having same issue. Ive also checked other programs. Neverwinter is the only one doing this, so my conclusion is that its the launcher that is screwed up.

Has anyone else ran into this yet? Any help would be appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    baal68 wrote: »
    The problem I just started having today is the launcher/login window wont maximize. It shows on my toolbar and I can see it when I mouse over it in toolbar, but it wont come up on screen. I changed nothing to cause this. All I did was log out for bout 30 min. and when I tried to get back on, this was happening. So Im assuming it has to do with this new patch. Ive already went through the trouble of reinstalling Neverwinter but Im still having same issue. Ive also checked other programs. Neverwinter is the only one doing this, so my conclusion is that its the launcher that is screwed up.
    Has anyone else ran into this yet? Any help would be appreciated.

Look here for the solution to your problems - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?360742-Problem-with-Launcher-Can-someone-help-me&p=4624842&viewfull=1#post4624842
  • stringsoftearsstringsoftears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Yep, I got the patch out of the blue for 1GB, now, the launcher states it can't authenticate and the servers are up.
    Logging into the gateway shows it's under maintenance. I can't find this information anywhere if it's posted.
    Launcher CL_2013_06_21_15_03
  • galagargalagar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, I got the patch out of the blue for 1GB, now, the launcher states it can't authenticate and the servers are up.
    Logging into the gateway shows it's under maintenance. I can't find this information anywhere if it's posted.
    Launcher CL_2013_06_21_15_03

I'm having the exact same problem, except I'm still logged into the gateway (haven't dared to try to re-log it tho).
  • leskinzo22leskinzo22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool, patch notes, fix the ongoing problem now and update us. kkthxbye.
  • vazickvazick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    galagar wrote: »
    I'm having the exact same problem, except I'm still logged into the gateway (haven't dared to try to re-log it tho).

Just go to a command line (as admin) and issue this command and it should start working:
    ipconfig /flushdns
  • heatguardheatguard Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Not only this, but I now can't log into CO or STO, both of which I was on today BEFORE the patch. Anyone know if tomorrow's maintenance will fix this?
  • gibblefenwickgibblefenwick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vazick wrote: »
    Just go to a command line (as admin) and issue this command and it should start working:
    ipconfig /flushdns

Nope. That doesn't help.
    It's currently about 8 hours before the scheduled maintenance window.
    The launcher claims servers are up, but says "Unable to authenticate:" (without any error message).
    The gateway claims you're undergoing maintenance.
  • galagargalagar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I was able to log into a different account, and then when i logged out, without closing client, i got to the client's login page (not the launchers) and was able to login to the previously non-function character.

Well now later, I closed the client, and I'm having the same problem again, but with both accounts now, and I'm stuck from logging in. the ipconfig /flushdns didn't work either.

I'm starting to get very sick of this "Never works" game....
  • stockyfrog14stockyfrog14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was able to log into a different account, and then when i logged out, without closing client, i got to the client's login page (not the launchers) and was able to login to the previously non-function character.

Well now later, I closed the client, and I'm having the same problem again, but with both accounts now, and I'm stuck from logging in. the ipconfig /flushdns didn't work either.

I'm starting to get very sick of this "Never works" game....

This just got fixed, apparently. I just manged to log in. I had this problem for about half an hour.
  • devalorusdevalorus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know whats different about me verses anyone else but i've never had any of these problems that I see here . I'm running windows 7 64 bit with a AMD Quad Core A6 Vision prosessor .
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nothing about the most important thing that needs to be fixed!!!! SAVAGE ENCHANTS DON'T WORK. You bring makos back to trade bones for bags of enchants that don't work. Fantastic... Superb.. I can't wait to see Makos so I can trade in my hard earned bones for Rewards that don't work.
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    savage enchantments are getting fixed
  • nolansykinsleynolansykinsley Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guys guys guys, this is the LAST patch, not the patch that is coming up today. This is old news, the new patch notes have not been posted as of yet...
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yep the new patchnotes are not even here lmao
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    savage enchantments are getting fixed

I will be amazed if Savage enchants get fixed. I also think we should have some free unsocketing enchant tokens. Some enchant wards for free to compensate for this horrible event. They give a pack for Caturday survivor which was nothing. They should come up with a name.. and give some free stuff to make up for the pain and disappointment caused.
  • wampibaawampibaa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing about the most important thing that needs to be fixed!!!! SAVAGE ENCHANTS DON'T WORK. You bring makos back to trade bones for bags of enchants that don't work. Fantastic... Superb.. I can't wait to see Makos so I can trade in my hard earned bones for Rewards that don't work.

Yeah, hard earned indeed...
  • draaagundraaagun Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After socketed my savages in my armor they would not work, I had to pay to have them removed from my armor. and ended up costed me almost 500k AD, which I bought using $ from the zen/ad market. Just hearing the name savage enchantment now pissed me off. I do want compensation but no one has responded to my tickets.
  • bkstinsonbkstinson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^savage :). peace bro
  • wintersbrethwintersbreth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing about the most important thing that needs to be fixed!!!!

IF you think that's the most important thing that needs to be fixed, you are sadly mistaken.
  • psycadelicapsycadelica Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    GauntlGrym!!!
  • leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    These aren't the patch notes you are looking for...move along...nothing to see here.
  • gogo2828gogo2828 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i m still waiting
  • yiteenyiteen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With a possible endless supply of Foundry Quests, why QQ-ing about new content? I bet u didnt run half those wonderfully designed quests yet, and believe me, allot of them are really worth it. Maybe not loot or AD-making wise, but who cares? its a game! if i may be so free to quote the Halfling Herald It's a video game. Pixels telling a story to entertain you for a time. I'll avoid using some form of "Are you not entertained?" reaction gif here, but understand that the game is what you make of it and if the only enjoyment you get out of playing a video game is knowing you're better than other players then, well . . . you're a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Cheers,

AlwaysWinter aka YiTeen
  • naviernavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    Can you please add Gauntlygrm to the queue list, and separate dungeons by tier queue !
  • rathma86rathma86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    draaagun wrote: »
    After socketed my savages in my armor they would not work, I had to pay to have them removed from my armor. and ended up costed me almost 500k AD, which I bought using $ from the zen/ad market. Just hearing the name savage enchantment now pissed me off. I do want compensation but no one has responded to my tickets.

You know, good sir, you can just put another chant on top of your current, it destroys what is already socketed... and replaces...
This discussion has been closed.