What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Down?

2»

Comments

• odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    misgolas wrote: »
    my mate on teamspeak is playing... i went away from the keyboard to get my coffee and bam i'm not in and it wont authenticate... :s annoying

aww that sucks lol, they are all in-game non the wiser living their joy filled lives :p IGNORANT to our hardships.
  • silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Chuck Norris started playing the game and the servers couldn't take it.
  • peterpuffer69peterpuffer69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sad face.

Just installed, played for about 1 minute, logged out because buddy said he was having problems, now I can't log in -______-

I wanna try this game out!
  • madreganmadregan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Things in this game started so good. No real lag to speak of. PVP balance was badly broken, but quests were fun. Now I get booted by the server at least once a night, PVP balance is still badly broken (needs serious adjustment), and epic dungeons are just massive grindy timesinks. Here's to hoping things get worked out, cause I'm borderline on abandoning the same week you went live! Good luck, I'm pulling for you.

Can't log in though due to a server error....awesome....
  • fourxx420fourxx420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will not authenticate for me either. Someone with a twitter account hit them up maybe they will answer there =)
  • odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    madregan wrote: »
    Things in this game started so good. No real lag to speak of. PVP balance was badly broken, but quests were fun. Now I get booted by the server at least once a night, PVP balance is still badly broken (needs serious adjustment), and epic dungeons are just massive grindy timesinks. Here's to hoping things get worked out, cause I'm borderline on abandoning the same week you went live! Good luck, I'm pulling for you.

wah wah.....WAH!! no need for the drama story days of our lives chief editor here....
  • misgolasmisgolas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fourxx420 wrote: »
    Will not authenticate for me either. Someone with a twitter account hit them up maybe they will answer there =)

done and done
  • marcovanweeghelmarcovanweeghel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    It's not maintenance. It's downtime. Maintenance takes place later today.
    My apologies. Was just taking the words from the Gateway stating that it's down for maintenance. Guess it's a default error message when login fails. :)
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    madregan wrote: »

Getting booted from the server every night sounds more like a personal issue for you than a general issue for all, or perhaps a subset of users, as this doesn't happen to me or the one I primarily play with at all.
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    same here "unable to authenticate".

^^Me too and this is too short otherwise so I must add filler
  • thebabushkathebabushka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tons of people locked out... ok, things happen (so long as it's only once in a long while)... but nothing acknowledging the problem from them? Server status still green? They should at least tell us they are aware of the problem and are working on it.
    edited June 2013
    My apologies. Was just taking the words from the Gateway stating that it's down for maintenance. Guess it's a default error message when login fails. :)

Heh, yes I just found out that they have put that message on there. It wasn't there before when I had looked, so I had just assumed that it was part of an overall service outage. Assumption fails me again.
  • fourxx420fourxx420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Back up for me hope you all have the same luck =)
  • platefaceiiplatefaceii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the server is now up
  • thebabushkathebabushka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Getting booted from the server every night sounds more like a personal issue for you than a general issue for all, or perhaps a subset of users, as this doesn't happen to me or the one I primarily play with at all.

Happens to me regularly too... client crashes after a few hours of play. You may have a happier computer setup, or don't play long periods of time in busy zones.
  • mirimeromirimero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got the error message thrice. Kept closing it and trying again, because I'm a stubborn bizzatch, and I finally got in. Just keep trying. :D Peace.
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fourxx420 wrote: »

I've sent two messages there with no response at all.
  • misgolasmisgolas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mfw 2GB patch lol

yi7zshN.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Happens to me regularly too... client crashes after a few hours of play. You may have a happier computer setup, or don't play long periods of time in busy zones.

Well, since it doesn't happen to the one I play with, it is a least two computers with a happier setup. I play for most likely too long periods of time.

It sounds though that the issue is affecting too many people, as if two forum posters are being hit by it, there are likely many more than never post in the forums that have the same issue. They should get to the bottom of it, so players with that issue will have a better play experience.
  • borgbutterborgbutter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if its the cure or if it was just blind luck. I went into options and selected fast login and it went right to character select when i tried to login again.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Game server is back, but now the gateway is displaying an Account Guard message, and I got a mail allegedly from Cryptic
    "We've received a request to access your account from a new computer or web browser."
    Which is 100% false as I have always used the comp and browser to access the Gateway.

Phishing?
    English is not my first language.
  • cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sevdai wrote: »
    I've sent two messages there with no response at all.

Yeah, it's not like they're off the clock and at home in bed or anything... :rolleyes:
  • jzlim58883jzlim58883 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    why cant I register new account in perfect world ??? theres only 2 chars slot.. when I register multiple times. either no activation mails send or after activate I cant login. LOL