test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Exile> ★★NEW GUILD RECRUITING★★ PvE, PvP, Events, and More!

2»

Comments

• kaden11kaden11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello fellow members I recently joined the guild and I would like to tell you all little bit about myself. I am 29 and I am a family man with a wife and a daughter. I've been playing MMO since ever quest, but by far my favorite was Star Wars galaxies. Since Star Wars I have played about everything on the block.

My favorite MMOs right now is Star Trek online, Star Wars the Old Republic and planet side 2.

I used to be what you would call a hard-core player specially on Star Wars galaxies where I was the leader of an alliance called the Atlantis alliance which was made up of 10 guilds and 10 cities, in total of 500 members. Being in charge of something so big you learned a lot about yourself and about others.

Nowadays I do not have time to manage something so big. So I like to come on enjoying myself and have a good time with others.

If the time ever came and you needed some advice that something I be willing to help you with. Because trust me I know what to do and what not to do, I've been through it all. And I can tell you some stories.

My wife also likes the games and will also be joining the guild. I also have a few other family members and friends that will also be joining. Say the least I lead the pack.

I have a team speak 3 server that the guild is more than happy to use. But right now it only supports 10 people. I have a small guild on Star Trek online which they call Fleets its mainly friends and family and we never go over the 10. But we can easily add to it and make it whole lot more people if need be. We can work all that out later.

Anyways I think I've rambled on enough I'm happy to be in your guild. Hope I can help you all out and mainly let's have a good time and get to know each other.

Thank You
    &
    God Bless
    Caden
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    One quick question I join your site and I wasn't sure if there's anything else I needed to do to join your guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    That is all you need to do, hit the join button lol, welcome to EXILE! I'll send you a beta key on the EXILE website
    edited March 2013
    x3lade wrote: »
    That is all you need to do, hit the join button lol, welcome to EXILE! I'll send you a beta key on the EXILE website

Your the best thank you I got it!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qnaxqnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I wish to join straight away but need have access first. maby any of you guys can help to get key plz
  • abstaabsta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im intrested in joining your guild. I joined on the website

Zurmin
    edited March 2013
    absta wrote: »
    Im intrested in joining your guild. I joined on the website

Zurmin

Welcome to the guild!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ironfist419ironfist419 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sup all, DM_Ironfist checking in. BW3 was a blast, can't wait for any other beta weekends and or open beta to start.
    [SIGPIC]exilesig_zpsbbf3747f.png[/SIGPIC]
  • leocrest24leocrest24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just signed up on your guild site to. Looking forward to some collaboration right from the start.
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a sheep."
  • abstaabsta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To the top^^
    Cya in game on the 12th
  • ordenstrappierordenstrappier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    one of your members is doing PVP afk with multiple accounts/characters, please do something about it
    afk.png
    JON SNOW - LVL 60 Guardian Fighter - Dragon
  • aenuuaenuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 48
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

This all sounds good so far, but in my opinion, you need more stars and less cleavage in your post. :P
  • twistingfatematetwistingfatemate Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Interested. 11K CW w/ Ioun and experience. Twisting Fate@Twistingfatemate
  • pitufo688pitufo688 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What server are you guys in?
  • xfatalitiusxxfatalitiusx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i wanna join :) u have guild on beholder server?