test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T1 & T2 Armor Sets

13»

Comments

• Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Swashbuckling is still the only option for PVE.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    viejitaviejita Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No, cause it only counts full attacks. One slash with Sky Flourish is 1 strike, 1 dagger from Cloud of Steel is 1 strike and a full round of Flurry is 1 strike. It's not per hit.

I can't say you are wrong without testing it first, but, the bonus says "per strike" I believe it should work, if anyone has the full set please tell us whether or not it does count flurry's third strike as one.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I would really like to know somthing about Swashbuckling Captain's set and I believe you already got one:

At wills count as powers for the bonus, right?

Also, how long does it take you usually to get the full bonus?

Thx a lot!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Has anyone had problems with the appearance of the Swashbuckling Captain's Armor??? Mine is glitched to an ugly all brown. Ive tried to die it to see if that would fix it but it didnt so i think it may be a texture code problem or something

I would really like to know somthing about Swashbuckling Captain's set and I believe you already got one:

Thx a lot!!
  • Options
    iwrestlebearziwrestlebearz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    viejita wrote: »

Thx a lot!!

At-Will's count. If you're continuously attacking stuff, it basically has 100% uptime.
  • Options
    bladesnstinctbladesnstinct Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    CoHLjkU.jpg

But it's always nice to have it in text form as well.

Keep at it! People can definitely use both text and image versions!

Hi. piece of arm i got for T1 master duelist says need 8 pieces for full set bonus..... is it a bug ,or what? just see you got 4 pieces in your guide....
    Ay way even if it's 8 pieces i think it be best ever set ,even better than T2 sets... LOL mad recharge boost on encounters about 33% for my style of fighting like. Only thing i would not like,if 2 dagers are also part of full set.. it will then mean lower damage daggers to use forever and i wanted T2 dagegrs to mix it with T1 set like.... Thanks in advance
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    weird, mine sais 4 set bonus. anyways u just need the 4 armour pieces (head, arms, chest n boots) for the bonus, u can use other weapons if u want.

Yeah its a very good set as the bonus is very usefull specially defensively. It works best with fast attacks like sly flourish and cloud of steel as duelist flurrys 3rd attack doesnt proc the bonus. oh and u dont even have to hit anything to reduce cds with it, u can just sly flourish the air and see the cds going down.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Oh My Lord !!!!!!!!!! :p:o:p !!! what an amazing News !! woo haaa!!!!!!! Jesus Christ so only 4 pieces and I can use other T2 Daggers fromPVP- T2 set yay!!!! and Recharge comes form hitting the air also !!!! O My sweet Jesus !!!!
    only question: do you get 1 sec recharge boost form every 4 hits you make and on wards? i mean if you do 16 hits in the row you get 4sec recharge boost?
    still worry why the hell i see 8 pieces for full set .. arrr!!!! like I have now 1/8 .... 1 piece i have.
    Also this arr recharge boost might make you Perma stealth, even with out PVP T2 Set and many points in Intelligence :))))
    God's set !!!!!!!
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    and yeah, got to hate Duelist flurry any ways... it gets you stuck in combat.. like when you do third attack it takes good few seconds for that attack to stop and you get sucked in till it's finished,so if you miss 3d hit you wasting time=damage and then if you got to escape attack you can't,cause you sucked in. With sly flourish ,if you miss a hit, you only miss 1.or 2 and then back chasing the fu...ers!!! and you can jump away with nearly no delay
    I don't get people saying duelist flurry gets you more damage everywhere.... may on Boss static target it would,but killing small enemies might over kill them,so you waist damage for other fu..ckers.also enemies all moving so you miss a lot,don't matter how good you dang are
  • Options
    setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Also for comparison of armor Dungeon T1/T2 - PVP T1/T2 - Shar T1/T2 and TR Epic Weapons, I made a spreadsheet for easy viewability.

Trickster Rogue Epic Equipment

If you notice mistakes feel free to change and please make comment so I can keep it updated. =3

I'm still working on the actual GS from the sets but the ones listed are extremely close approximations.
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!