test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Beholder) Giveaway Thread.

13»

Comments

• Options
    zeropix2zeropix2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    item 10 winner : thedeadstar
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yup close...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BTW: thank you for the keys (and a couple bonus runes, yay!) :)
  • Options
    thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2013
    Thanks a lot, nice prize :)
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • Options
    mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    who wins number 9 since sissy was on wrong server
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mcleod71 wrote: »
    who wins number 9 since sissy was on wrong server

I suggest @tinukeda ;)
    since I was asleep for 5-9 and completely missed out
  • Options
    kevinn777kevinn777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Epic loots please, thank you.

Dendi@kevinn777

I kid.

No, seriously.
  • Options
    zeropix2zeropix2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i already sent out prize which means its wasted. i cant retrieve it anymore.. so prize 9 is gone..
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    last prize before i go. Prize 11 : 4 lesser fire plague enchantment
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yo again!
    @tinukeda
  • Options
    teraxeteraxe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me please

raltoth@woogie77
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    tinukeda tmr pls... let others have a chance...
  • Options
    boominsystemboominsystem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me please

@daega
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    item 11 winner : teraxe
  • Options
    teraxeteraxe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweet! thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thats it for today... have fun in game.. there will be more prizes tomorrow.. 1mil AD / 1400 gold / rank 7 enchantments and much more.. stay tuned
  • Options
    zippyblnzippybln Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    are you going to quit or why do you give out free stuff?
  • Options
    nighthalasnighthalas Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    zeropix2 wrote: »
    this game is easy.

Mwahahahahahahaha *very evil laughter*!!!! :o I dare people who say that Neverwinter is easy to try to defeat the White Dragon as an Underdark drow, duergar or deep gnome character in Baldur's Gate: The Sword Coast Chronicles, the MMORPG style version for Neverwinter Nights 2. It has never been done, at least not without any cheating or Dungeon Master interference, and the server has been running for 3-4 years already.

What awaits you? First, getting to the maximum level 30, collecting good gear, making a powerful character. This could take a year of casual gameplay or 2-3 months if you grind really hard every day. Next, assembling a party of similar player characters. You will probably have to learn some real Dungeons & Dragons drow language and do really well in role-playing to establish yourself as a prominent figure in the Underdark for others to follow you on such an epic yet extremely dangerous destiny. However, most of the player characters around you will have evil alignment.

If you do not perish before this in sinister plots and conspiracies and somehow miraculously succeed in the steps above, you and your party would have to travel from the Underdark to the surface through a very dangerous labyrinth where even the most powerful characters are not safe due to some unique dangers. Next, you'd be looking at a perilous journey on the surface from the place where you emerge from the Underdark to the lands near the kingdom of Amn, risking PvP combat and permanent death and loss of your items if your character dies in PvP with surfacers. The Order of the Radiant Heart is watchful and has scouts and spies everywhere. You'd be going into lands where few Underdark dwellers ever dare to venture. Finally, your party would have to do a PvE fight with one of the most dangerous bosses in the world, possibly risking permanent death if you are wiped out. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nighthalas wrote: »
    Mwahahahahahahaha *very evil laughter*!!!! :o I dare people who say that Neverwinter is easy to try to defeat the White Dragon as an Underdark drow, duergar or deep gnome character in Baldur's Gate: The Sword Coast Chronicles, the MMORPG style version for Neverwinter Nights 2. It has never been done, at least not without any cheating or Dungeon Master interference, and the server has been running for 3-4 years already.

What awaits you? First, getting to the maximum level 30, collecting good gear, making a powerful character. This could take a year of casual gameplay or 2-3 months if you grind really hard every day. Next, assembling a party of similar player characters. You will probably have to learn some real Dungeons & Dragons drow language and do really well in role-playing to establish yourself as a prominent figure in the Underdark for others to follow you on such an epic yet extremely dangerous destiny. However, most of the player characters around you will have evil alignment.

If you do not perish before this in sinister plots and conspiracies and somehow miraculously succeed in the steps above, you and your party would have to travel from the Underdark to the surface through a very dangerous labyrinth where even the most powerful characters are not safe due to some unique dangers. Next, you'd be looking at a perilous journey on the surface from the place where you emerge from the Underdark to the lands near the kingdom of Amn, risking PvP combat and permanent death and loss of your items if your character dies in PvP with surfacers. The Order of the Radiant Heart is watchful and has scouts and spies everywhere. You'd be going into lands where few Underdark dwellers ever dare to venture. Finally, your party would have to do a PvE fight with one of the most dangerous bosses in the world, possibly risking permanent death if you are wiped out. :)

im saying the game of getting free items is easy by the way.. not neverwinter game is easy.. o.o
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, I finally follow up one of Zeropix2's posts - and nothing is offered.

Just my luck... :-p
  • Options
    fontanaelunaefontanaelunae Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    such riches! why do you give them away? ... very curious me... :-)
  • Options
    cliunwolfczcliunwolfcz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow nice effort zeropix2, ty
    I just started to play this game, so I hope that I have manage to win something in the next round ;)
  • Options
    fontanaelunaefontanaelunae Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zeropix2 wrote: »
    this game is easy. whatever i am giving out, i will type out. the person that posts after me will get the item.

:-)
    the rules of the game are easy, the game itself is hard to play...
    i've been waiting for hours now, to see whether i can catch your comment in time, while my hopes fell... it is so unlikely for a waiting one to be here the exact right minute, while there will always be someone checking new discussion-threads who will see it within 1 to 3 minutes after you type...
    i created a new character on beholder, so i could mail you from there in accordance with the rules of the game. but but but... she's too low level to mail to you yet... only level 6...
    thus...

this is not a complaint! no no... just telling about the game from the perspective of a waiting one :-)

...and as i type these i get aware, the prizes are so high, they'd almost be impossible for one as me to get
    by wandering wandering wandering neverwinter

thus some highly difficult
    surround giveaway game easy
    an instant of utmost chance