test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] GWF Tab power in PvP after Silence

zenraijzenraij Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I wish I knew exactly how this happened. And to be honest I have thought about not posting anything at all but just in case I thought I would anyways.

I was PvPing, I was level 19 and after using the Tab Key power for GWF, I got silenced (I think from a cleric spell, surrounds you with golden ring/light) and couldnt use the tab key for the rest of the fight. Literally, every other key/power worked, except that one, and I was at pretty much a full bar.

Nothing happened after i died it was the same. Changed keybindings midway through just to see, still nothing. Did 3 more arenas after that and it went back to normal.

SO might be nothing, might be something. Thought I would post about it.
Post edited by zenraij on

Comments

• Options
    guaccguacc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue, as a lvl 56 gwf, however my tab after a day still is not working.
  • Options
    elvennoiaelvennoia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this happened to me also. the tab button bug always ruins the pvp. in about 5 pvp matches, 1-2 matches i wont be able to activate my unstoppable (half-bar full-bar doesn't make any difference). it's kinda random or circumstances kind of bug. if the bug happens, GWF will be nothing. will get disabled like crazy. please fix it..

i wrote this because i just lost pvp match with unusable unstoppable..
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same for me ,when bugged i cant use tab skill for whole pvp mach :/
  • Options
    rokurrokur Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    This bug still happens !!!!! fixed it!!!
  • Options
    nethekurse15nethekurse15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here, without the tab we are useless fix this plz
  • Options
    mekratrigmekratrig Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    and still happening.

So is GWF just broken.

Time to check out other games and maybe come bask to Perfect World when they finish the basic fixes?
  • Options
    reithazoreithazo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really making new companions, stupid events and not fixing bugs like this makes this game really sad. I lost many pvp matches just because I was standing like an idiot not able to use my most important skill which is Determination. I like to be one-shoted by rogue, thats my hobby Cryptic. Thanks for making pvp a real fun for me I just cant wait for more things available in zen market.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seems to be a problem with the precise timing of control effects and activation of Unstoppable, which is going to be much more problematic in PvP because your opponent likely has the brains to use a bug against you.

I had it happen to my GWF while fighting ogres on a Foundry map (hadn't played him for a longish while), kinda sorta vaguely remembered "oh, this must be that bug people are talking about" and that it could be corrected by dying (since PvP "death" is different, that won't help) or changing maps, let the ogre kill me, and made absolutely sure thereafter that I dodged any knockdown hits that were coming before entering Unstoppable. It didn't happen again.

Like I said, it's easier to avoid in PvE where enemies aren't all that smart, but players do still telegraph their moves....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia