test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will there be a European based mega server?

2»

Comments

• tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    150 avarage now in town, used to be 300. i know it should nothing to do with graphics but that`s the only thing i changed, all to low.
  • pinterro1pinterro1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's not for me to say.

I'm simply saying there will not be a dedicated European Shard. The lag you experience should be minimal.
    Rubberbanding and other such issues are not normal for Cryptic's Network.

Is this the official answer ? Oh Deary deary me :-( Since combat in this game is almost on par with the likes of todays FPS shooters in terms of player reaction/response I'd say 150/200 ms + ping is a handicap issue .. Can you explain how the 'cryptic network' is able to make a difference/negate the delay handicap that us Europeans must endure ? By the way I don't mean lag , I am talking about response times across the pond to your 'not so' mega server/shard (whatever) ? I look forward to your reply

Thanks for a great game by the way ! Apart from the above query !

Pinterro (Near Old Atlantis - England)
  • uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited June 2013
    my balls are very full, when u give to us this **** european server? I want to play with 0 ping. Any response from a devs? For sure I will not continue to play a one game with 150/300 ms. Cryptic u want my money? give us this **** EU server!
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm playing in the UK and I have very rarely had lag issues , even during the AOE fest that was the launch I never lagged, infact the only time I lag badly is when they send the automatic update patches while I'm playing.
  • uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited June 2013
    this silence from devs is too frustrating
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • grimmsteinergrimmsteiner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rly they should make someting with that i know about group of 50 ppl who leaves because of latency and if they nothing changed more will follow
  • grimmsteinergrimmsteiner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    that speaking for everything bb neverwinter if this if oficial answer it looks u dont need europe money
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    before i put this thread back into its coffin, i will say that if you are experiencing lag, rubberbanding, latency, network issues of any kind, i would check out this thread.
    Rule 3.13 - No Necromancy
    . . . . If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.