test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian of neverwinter forum title

dkfdevildkfdevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys i bought the guardian of neverwinter pack
but how do i activate that blue title below my name?
PW Games currently playing: Neverwinter, Raiderz, Black Light Retribution
PW Games played: Startrek Online, War of the Immortals, Forsaken World, Battle of the immortals
PW Games i didnt try: TorchLight 2, JadeDynasty, Rusty Hearths, Ether Saga Odyssey, PW1
Post edited by dkfdevil on

Comments

• libertine17libertine17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go to user cp, look under permissions group.
  • fredbakanfredbakan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
  • guchooguchoo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i didnt buy anything do i get any title ? :D
    If you want peace,prepare for war!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Correct! :)
    Go to user cp, look under permissions group.
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    guchoo wrote: »
    i didnt buy anything do i get any title ? :D

You get the awesome, much-coveted title of "PWE User". Grats! ;)
  • milquet0astmilquet0ast Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Test post for title . . .
  • chronx619chronx619 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Am I blind or is there not a **** "Permissions" tab. I cant find it even if my life depended on it! LOL
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It's not a tab. You can find Group Permissions in the menu on the left side of the screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sideraxsiderax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you don't see the link, just log out and log in again.
    @Sideria

My french Spelljammer Campaign : Une epopee celeste
  • g0less420g0less420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the bump, just testing as well since is the thread I used to figure it out, thanks all ;)
  • piotrek81piotrek81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Testing but still can't see Permission Groups after several re logs and using 3 other browsers :-/

Can anyone link me Permission Groups, so i can paste to address bar?
  • maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited June 2013
    piotrek81 wrote: »
    Testing but still can't see Permission Groups after several re logs and using 3 other browsers :-/

Can anyone link me Permission Groups, so i can paste to address bar?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
    Don't know if the link will work for you.
  • piotrek81piotrek81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks.

Didn't work :( all ive got is "There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join." :)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First, click User CP in the forum header.

Permission Groups should then be under My Account in the left sidebar.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • pyron1xpyron1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hi, i am having this problem as well. I don't have the "Permission Groups" option on the left sidebar even though I bought the Guardian Pack :(
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pyron1x wrote: »
    hi, i am having this problem as well. I don't have the "Permission Groups" option on the left sidebar even though I bought the Guardian Pack :(

I had to log out and log in to get it.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    I had to log out and log in to get it.

Yeah, I bought the pack more than 3 weeks ago. I had logged in and out probably a billion times already since then. Still no Permission Groups :(
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I bought the pack more than 3 weeks ago. I had logged in and out probably a billion times already since then. Still no Permission Groups :(

Try clearing cache? Otherwise I'm stumped.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Try clearing cache? Otherwise I'm stumped.

Thanks, but that didn't work. Additionally, I tried logging in using two other browsers I rarely use and it's still not showing up.
  • uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited July 2013
    I spent (way) more money on the cash-shop than the Guardians. Do I get a title?
  • seantierseantier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ohhh the new Title can be used as well :)
  • chr15bchr15b Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Having the same problem.
  • yolosquadzyolosquadz Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hello i am having the same problem no permission group tab on the left.....Is this a known bug or issue still ? Should I contact the support ?

Thanks "!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Unholy Necromancy!

If a thread hasn't been posted on in over thirty days please let it rest in peace. Zombies tend to stink up the place. ;)

If you can't access your Permissions Groups and have logged out of the forums, closed your browser and logged back in to the forums then, yes, the way to resolve the matter is to contact support. :D

Zombie thread slain.
This discussion has been closed.