What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529z.18

pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)

Professions
  • Alchemy now properly shows up in the Gateway Profession list.
  • Alchemy now properly shows up in the Auction House, under the Professions category.
  • The Resources bag in the Profession inventory tab now has 30 more slots, for a total of 90.

End of Beta Event
  • Makos' Assistant is back in Protector's Enclave, and will be accepting the bones of Valindra's minions from the End of Open Beta event until 7am Pacific on July 3rd.

Gauntlgrym
  • Resolved an issue that was causing map-wide disconnects.
Post edited by pwetrailturtle on

Comments

• Options
    darklodusdarklodus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back Makos' Assistant :)

darklodus
  • Options
    templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're adding the Auction House tab for Alchemy? awesome, that was fast.
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013

Professions
    • Alchemy now properly shows up in the Gateway Profession list.
    • Alchemy now properly shows up in the Auction House, under the Professions category.
    • The Resources bag in the Profession inventory tab now has 30 more slots, for a total of 90.

End of Beta Event
    • Makos' Assistant is back in Protector's Enclave, and will be accepting the bones of Valindra's minions from the End of Open Beta event until 7am Pacific on July 3rd.

Gauntlgrym
    • Resolved an issue that was causing map-wide disconnects.

I'm beginning to like you guys more! Not that I dislike you to begin with.

Thank you for the patch!
  • Options
    thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the many bugs with item sets, feats, powers, the enchants just introduced ect... BEFORE releasing new content with even MORE bugs.
  • Options
    daiwai23daiwai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So wait, the bug where the giant and catapult randomly changes sides, and where points randomly change hands is gonna stay? Sad days. I must say you guys are doing a pretty good job however.
  • Options
    rannox1rannox1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now fix Gauntlgrym to allow us to queue as 20. Make the dungeon 5-10x more difficult, with tier 3 loot. Merge pvp and pve aspect of gauntlgrym so that we have open pvp while trying to get loot drops (a-la alterac valley in wow). That way, half of the people that have already quit will come back and you will make more money...
  • Options
    srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the extra room :D
    Much appreciated
  • Options
    iceybluekitsuneiceybluekitsune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    please revert the nerf to farming skill nodes, so annoying with a new profession and we have to farm to get stuff and were limited on how many nodes we can loot
  • Options
    daethxdaethx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the many bugs with item sets, feats, powers, the enchants just introduced ect... BEFORE releasing new content with even MORE bugs.

While everyone leaves from boredom? No thanks. Get the new content and classes out, then worry about balancing and non-critical bugs.
  • Options
    werzwaldowerzwaldo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    huh?
    Ive never had that problem
  • Options
    wired420wired420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rannox1 wrote: »
    Now fix Gauntlgrym to allow us to queue as 20. Make the dungeon 5-10x more difficult, with tier 3 loot. Merge pvp and pve aspect of gauntlgrym so that we have open pvp while trying to get loot drops (a-la alterac valley in wow). That way, half of the people that have already quit will come back and you will make more money...

Hate to tell you. That'll make twice as many people leave as will come back.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once we already have bugged game and now you releasing the uncompleted content and patches.

What is wrong with you Cryptic?

We will wait for new content but you must FIX THE **** BUGS, GLITCHES AND EXPLOITS!
  • Options
    missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    thank you :D
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hope this fixes the horrid server delay lag.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    bostishbostish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What about the Savage Enchantments not working? Pretty easy to test, take off everything but the item with one embedded. There is no bonus.
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You cant please everyone. If they fix bugs people complain about content if they release content people exploit and complain. Cryptic probably does a bit of both at the same time according to which programmers are free and what can be done quickly.

Also a lot of bugs aren't there until a patch goes live. If programmers could release bugless code i'm sure they would. this release went very well respectively it is nice they are bringing bone guy back. and im very happy with how fast the gateway is being repaired.

Also just because they didn't say it specifically does not mean they didn't fix the catapult bug and the savage enhancements so hold on those till the patch goes live.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    daethx wrote: »
    While everyone leaves from boredom? No thanks. Get the new content and classes out, then worry about balancing and non-critical bugs.

I get "bored" of unresolved bugs long before I get bored of no new content.

Now new content = end-game grind.
    Well, end-game grinds are par for the course for the genre, anyone who quits because of it is playing the wrong time of game.

Unresolved bugs = players quitting from frustration.

As a general rule, product development cycles need to prioritise "fixing old things" before turning to "adding more broken things". Any product that doesn't do that is ultimately doomed to fail.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was it brought to attention yet, that Luskan on at least the Dragon server is completely useless?
    If you are aliened with Luskan, basically you loose no matter what. Due to whatever bug is going on with that place.
    My guild leader picked Luskan, so our whole guilds kinda screwed right now due to this. Please fix it. - . -

Had to place this in here as well. To see if it reaches anyone that's de-bugging <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> right now.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    pilletrillarnpilletrillarn Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bostish wrote: »
    What about the Savage Enchantments not working? Pretty easy to test, take off everything but the item with one embedded. There is no bonus.
    I got 200gs from Savage Enchantment when I put it in an offense slot.
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Character bios are being eaten by the history tab after each log-in, when the history tab is pressed. This bug has been in the game since the big balance patch, and you've now launched with it. :(
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rodosto wrote: »
    Once we already have bugged game and now you releasing the uncompleted content and patches.

What is wrong with you Cryptic?

We will wait for new content but you must FIX THE **** BUGS, GLITCHES AND EXPLOITS!

is it hard for simple minded people like you to understand... people that work on bugs are not the same people that work on new content... their are divisions in a company and rarely do people from different departments cross over.
  • Options
    riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Whew. Now I can do something with the 180 bones I still had!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    smokindabudsmokindabud Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yah fix the savage enchantments.... And possibly fix the bugs while looting treasure chests if you are full inventory you should be able to open the chest again...
  • Options
    hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Great work on the fast fix Devs!
  • Options
    sinappanis1sinappanis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't understand why people are applauding them for fixing something that should have been there from the start. How do you miss something so obvious as not putting it on gateway or the AH. Don't they use test servers for a reason?
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    Was it brought to attention yet, that Luskan on at least the Dragon server is completely useless?
    If you are aliened with Luskan, basically you loose no matter what. Due to whatever bug is going on with that place.
    My guild leader picked Luskan, so our whole guilds kinda screwed right now due to this. Please fix it. - . -

Had to place this in here as well. To see if it reaches anyone that's de-bugging <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> right now.

That is not true! I ran both Grym's yesterday on Dragon before I got kicked out due to the bug that effected the Raiders. Luskan's won in the morning but lost in evening.

I agree it does need more fixes. Phase 2 - food delivery interaction doesn't seem to work all the time.
  • Options
    questionabletootquestionabletoot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well getting booted often has been enough of a problem that I expect it, but now when it happens I get a crypticerror that never does anything, and trying to log in again just says "patching" without any patching going on.... forever
  • Options
    tirnanogtirnanog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    does the save enchantments work yet?
  • Options
    piterdevriesdunepiterdevriesdune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweet thanks for the speed of that patch!
    Keep up the great work! :)
  • Options
    derspenglerderspengler Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    Character bios are being eaten by the history tab after each log-in, when the history tab is pressed. This bug has been in the game since the big balance patch, and you've now launched with it. :(

Well, at least I know now it wasn't just me or something trivial setting off a filter...
This discussion has been closed.