test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym? Please help!

eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So how the hell do you align your guild? I got the quest, followed it to the trade of blades, talked to the representative for each faction, and now all they say to me is "I'm afraid it's too late to sign up. The battle for Gauntlgrym has begun".

What the hell? How do I just choose the frigging alignment?

Also, zone chat is being spammed with "HOW JOIN GAUNTGRIM" and the like over and over and over again.

People spamming lfg for GUNTGYM, and when I ask them how the hell to join they don't even know. Almost nobody in game knows.

HOW U QUE FOR GUNT??

They really need to set up some sort of guide because it seems like most people are pretty confused.

Anyway, any help on how to get my guild aligned would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Post edited by eazydzzz on

Comments

• bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    "HOW U QUE FOR GUNT??"

Oh I laughed so hard. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    exactly what i wanted to ask.
    my guild leader is also not able to join a fraction. we think its not possible to align right now because the event is running. you can probably only align with a fraction when the event for GG is not active, which, imho, is total BS. at least let people align the first time ...
  • derida12derida12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yep u cant choose a fraction atm. (while event is active).
    u cant even join the event-phases if u missed the first round.... i lol'ed... totally designfail
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    "HOW U QUE FOR GUNT??"

I am still laughing.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm told you need to wait until the current battle is over then you can select a faction, will have to see.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm just getting constant disconnects.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Trash........
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • derida12derida12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »
    Trash........

this.

• drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    sooooo
    you cant coin a fraction because the event is already running
    and after the event has finished you can join a fraction, but now you cannot play, because the event is not running

lol ... amateurs ...
  • apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah....it doesn't seem like this (or even Alchemy) was well thought out...at least not patch wise. Hopefully it gets fixed...but the roll out was one of the worst in NW's history IMO.
  • neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    A fraction eh? 1/2, 1/4? :rolleyes:
  • idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    "HOW U QUE FOR GUNT??"

QFT. Sitting here at work trying so hard not to laugh but I can't help it.
  • eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited June 2013
    Hey, thank you for the responses. You do have to wait until the event is over in order to align your guild.

Why? Who knows......
  • lejdglejdg Member Posts: 79
    edited June 2013
    well... it makes it impossible for you to change to the winning team in the end.. i sorta get it, but the first time they really could have left that one out
    edited June 2013
    True, but once you pick a faction you are kinda stuck with it as it costs 750k to switch once you are aligned.
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    talk to guild registry to start.

travel to gauntlgrym.

On a off related topic, on the mind flayer shard, my guild was aligned with the Delzounes, we had two groups, won the first phase, won the second phase, dungeon was a waste of time.
    edited June 2013
    Why was the dungeon a waste of time? Bad drops? Couldn't defeat the boss?