test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What class and race will you play?

13»

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    That is great!!! You can be sixth member of a 5 member party who can suck blood off enemies by the grace of a deity - all while saying "I am not a monster"! Excellent! I want you in my pocket... I mean party.

For the record, my abomona...err Pixie's name is Briarthorne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And also multi-class which allows a small part of another class with powers that can optionally be swapped for additional feats and retraining. Or both Hybrid/multi-class.
    I intentionally avoided mentioning M/C to avoid confusing our pre-4e brethren :D

Suffice to say "it adds a splash of another class". That said it should be used with a little care because you only get one M/C feat slot :D
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    surf13 wrote: »
    I intentionally avoided mentioning M/C to avoid confusing our pre-4e brethren :D

Suffice to say "it adds a splash of another class". That said it should be used with a little care because you only get one M/C feat slot :D

What is a bard class without multiclass? Just a spoony bard...

With multiclass, at least the bard can make you believe that spoon is a sword and than spoon wounds are "serious"...
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    For the record, my abomona...err Pixie's name is Briarthorne.

I hope every satyr and eladrin and fey creature gets a free pixie as a companion in the game. That will be awesome. So the bard satyr can lure monsters with his song while the rogue pixie gets out of the pocket and steals the audience's stuff and comes back to the bard's pocket!

Something like that would rule!!!
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    What is a bard class without multiclass? Just a spoony bard...

With multiclass, at least the bard can make you believe that spoon is a sword and than spoon wounds are "serious"...

IN fact the bard is the multiclass master :D It gets several orders of magnitude more M/C than any other class.
  • readymealreadymeal Member Posts: 57
    edited September 2012
    Any free ones available.
  • raelishraelish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    provided they are implemented im thinking paladin not sure on the race.
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aavarius wrote: »
    Haha, just because it's somewhat related to that warring and also to this thread's topic, I want to play a dhampyr pixie hybrid paladin/seeker with a spellscar and a holy avenger!

Hornet's nest, consider yourself officially kicked. :P

For anybody that doesn't know, that's a legal rules-as-written player character build in 4th edition. Ridiculous, huh?

You know what else is ridiculous? Gnomes. They're monsters. RAWR. Also barbarians.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    For anybody that doesn't know, that's a legal rules-as-written player character build in 4th edition. Ridiculous, huh?

You know what else is ridiculous? Gnomes. They're monsters. RAWR. Also barbarians.

Fixed the timing of those quote links to actually go off when the Gnome says them. And let's not forget (from the first link) Who's my minion? Who's my minion? You are! YUN YUN YUN YUN YUN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fixed the timing of those quote links to actually go off when the Gnome says them.
    Well, that's silly. Then you lose the context of the interview.
    edited September 2012
    Well, that's silly. Then you lose the context of the interview.

CON-TEXT? Nobody told me you get more HP when they have more words! :P

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

But keep the links, no charge, on me. I'm sure you can use those quoted links later. But shipping is extra :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    There's always a catch. Always an upcharge.
    edited September 2012
    There's always a catch. Always an upcharge.

And for ONLY 29 Astral Diamonds, you can get my new E-Book, How to avoid the Hidden Upcharges!*

*Plus 3 AD Stupidity Tax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katalystikkatalystik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And for ONLY 29 Astral Diamonds, you can get my new E-Book, How to avoid the Hidden Upcharges!*

*Plus 3 AD Stupidity Tax

I'll take two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erendunerendun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hope one day as bard.
    Please exhaust the D&D concept!
  • benialahabenialaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would normally opt for a cleric but seeing as they have no mace or decent armour and are running round with a giant pocket watch i decided to leave them be for a while..

Got 2 on the go at the mo:
    Lvl 60 Halfling TR & a new Half Orc Great Weapon Fighter..

The thing ive found is that with the weapons/armour being so restricted in style, the classes only seem to really suit the stereotypical view.. halfling thief, human cleric, half orc fighter.. blah ..otherwise you end up with a dwarf with a ridiculous looking sword on his back or fat orc with 2 daggers..
  • strawberryrazorstrawberryrazor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Drow lock. ;-;