test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blue Skeletal Dog.... Misery loves company!!

fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Opened enough bags to buy 5 white skeletal dogs but not a single blue drop as yet :(....

Please tell me there are others out there with such rotten luck so that I feel better!!!! :p
Post edited by fablern on

Comments

• walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got 3 the first day
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It took me around 30-35 bags to finally get one.

Some people are just lucky, while others are not. It happens. I just open the bags that drop for me.
  • fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hate you guys!!!.... BTW I'm open to adopting one if it needs a new home... ;)
  • tyrannisstyranniss Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I feel ya man, I've been clearing portals since they first started and zero blue's. Oh well, at least I'm getting a lot of the enchants.
  • seekeroftechseekeroftech Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lucked out and got a blue one on the first bag I opened, and now after enough to buy 3 white dogs I got another Blue from opening a bag.
    Random is random. ... Keep trying!
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    TBH the blue dog should be in the vendor too. If the regular dog is 40 bones.. make this one cost 120 bones.
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    took me around 50 bags to get it
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My girlfriend got hers on her second portal. -_-
    I'll be working on it until the event is over... (When I'm not at work LOL.)
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    We're all working to make some real money to feed this company. I don't have 8 hours a day to just stand there farming bags.
    edited June 2013
    Dear RNG Gods... please take notice and smile upon me as time is less and the portals are many... and also the fact that i'm quite sleepy!!

Edit: Thank you RNG Gods for a blue skeletal dog on the second last portal of the event!!
  • grimhelmegrimhelme Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had one drop on the first portal I saw, but tbh they aren't that great. Granted mine is only level 10, so that is subject to change.
    edited June 2013
    I know, it doesn't seem that great and I really don't see myself using one but just wanted it as a souvenir for taking part in the event!!
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We're all working to make some real money to feed this company. I don't have 8 hours a day to just stand there farming bags.

This! I can't emphasize how much it irks the **** out of me that this portion of the event is during the work week. Not on Sunday when I did NOTHING!
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • gnominiongnominion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    If it makes you feel any better, I haven't gotten one yet. and I have been doing the portals since they launched. I can't tell you how many enhancements and chips I got. I think I will be able to make a T10 enhancement by the end LOL

I really only want the puppy as a souvenir also.
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    40 bags on TR, nothing
    5 bags on CW got 2 blue dogs (after I bought 1 white and send it to CW and activated)
    it's a matter of luck I think
  • jackyjujujackyjuju Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been playing for 32+ hours, opened 300+ bags, and have been in 70+ battles and still don't have one. Don't talk about unlucky. I've seen some ****.
  • jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    3 days of twelve hours each, lost count but prolly 300+ bags at this point, have 6 white dogs and still 112 bones on my cleric and 78 on my CW, still no blue dog. What am I doing wrong.
    edited June 2013
    boy... just hit approx. 300 bones by opening bags, got a ton of enchants as drops and still no blue dog... if this is anything to go by, I should really not try my luck with keys & lockboxes!!!!!

Still can't believe it!!!
  • sundamansundaman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just get a white dog to max level. They both glow at max. It's that one flame skill right?
  • erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013

At the very least they should add the blue dog to the cash shop when the event is over. This event favors the people that don't have jobs and don't pay to support the company that can play all day over the ones that have jobs to make money to support the company that are at work all day. Those that pay should not be at a disadvantage for getting a pet.
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I swear... some of us have luck so bad that if a friend rigged a game so that we'd be guaranteed to win big, we'd end up losing big. Such as a game of dice... if it was weighted so anyone rolling them would always come out with double sixes, those of us with incredibly bad luck (looting enough bones to buy five or more dogs) would always come up with Snake Eyes.... O_O

Or better yet, your friend attempts to deal you a Royal Flush hand in a game of Poker. He already had the cards prearranged and checked each card he dealt before giving it to you. Yet you look at your hand and it's somehow a nonwinning hand...

I'm starting to wonder if every account created has a secret "Luck" stat which determines how well we do when opening lockboxes and looting special containers (such as bone bags)...
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • stubbedtoesstubbedtoes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    This R.N.G. makes me R E A L excited about the launch.....................................yup, real excited. *Looks around for something to smash*

fablern wrote: »
    if this is anything to go by, I should really not try my luck with keys & lockboxes!!!!!

I'm totally feeling the same about lock boxes. I also have yet to win a roll in a dungeon.
  • jackyjujujackyjuju Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I JUST GOT ONE FINALLY.
    My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AlhaJF5Afw
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Someone save one for me, lol. :p
  • qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mine was in 67th bag (thats 3 days of farming there -_-).
  • jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    Last night of it... prolly 500 bags... convinced blue dog doesn't come from bag, got trolled... still no blue dog... too tired to strangle myself.... will do it in morning.... which is already here er...
  • mamatankmamatank Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    OP, I don't have a dog either, despite doing countless portals.

It's probably a blessing in disguise. There's really nothing to give me second thoughts about walking away from my character and uninstalling the game.
  • canishelixcanishelix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    Dunno if it helps but try reloggin... after a long dry spell.... and if possible change areas once in a while

Just a suggestion.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Probably opened 100 bags or so.. Got 3 dogs. Have 80 unopened bag not sure what I'll do with those.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hate this event because apparently the only people that get blue dogs are the ones that already have 3. Still no blue dog
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)