test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protectors Enclave area does not load in

2»

Comments

• zenderwidebodyzenderwidebody Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is noone actually reading what people are writing???
    imma try caps

LOGIN GOTO OPTIONS TURN GRAPHICS TO MINIMUM -> enjoy

whats the point in playing whit graphics at minimum?
  • dasniperdotcomdasniperdotcom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly, I don't want to play if I have to reduce my graphics just to get into the game.
  • comeshottobuttcomeshottobutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't load /10
  • cinatra01cinatra01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem , load for like 10 mins then it gets started
  • radchildradchild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After getting the same infinite loading loop, I tried the 'safe mode' suggestion and it worked for me. After I got in, I changed location (Ebon Downs) and exited the game. I re-launched the game with the safe mode option off and set the graphics on max in game. Now I can login without any problem. Just in case, leave your character in a less populated zone.
  • chaclonchaclon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is noone actually reading what people are writing???
    imma try caps

LOGIN GOTO OPTIONS TURN GRAPHICS TO MINIMUM -> enjoy

For what it's worth, I have two toons who I can't log into, but my wife can log into both of hers, and we are using the same computer with the same graphics settings (all maxed.) So there is definitely something more to it than just graphics settings going on here.
  • azizzzcsabaazizzzcsaba Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In the louncherfrom the options enable safe then u can enjoy the game
  • seraphidseraphid Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same >_> fix that plox ;[
  • redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    this **** is killing me, same issue. **** this.
  • thenasosthenasos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like the issue was resolved, was able to load my character again. :)
  • paulw06paulw06 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thenasos wrote: »

It's definitely not fixed this has been happening to me for the past 2 days I'm currently sat on the loading screen waiting to get back in after it hung when I ended my last pvp match.
  • adeptusenginusadeptusenginus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thenasos wrote: »

Definitely not resolved.

I've been seeing this issue the past few days; normally logging out and logging back in immediately fixed it, but now after today's patch even that doesn't work. Turning the Graphics all the way down on the other hand, causes it to load almost instantly.

Not a game breaker by any stretch, but I imagine there are plenty of people who play the game who don't read the forums and are getting really pissed that the game doesn't seem to be loading for them and don't know any workarounds. This should probably be a rather high priority to get fixed.
  • blotto3blotto3 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Add me to the list of this happening.
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whats the point in playing whit graphics at minimum?

*sigh* did you consider that maybe once in game you can turn graphics back up? This simply lets you actually into the game instead of staring at the loading screen all day wishing you could play and complaining. We're presenting a work-around until they fix it.

In character select turn graphics down. Log into game with character. Turn graphics back up.

What's better? That or staring at loading screen all day not playing?

Until they fix this you will have to most likely do this every time you want to log into a character that is in Protector's Enclave.

I repeat...

FIX IS
    In character select turn graphics down. Log into game with character. Turn graphics back up.
  • wiseskywisesky Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    happennig for me too, any other quick fixes for the moment? graphics lowest and sage mode both don't work for me,

every character I made gets into some sort of weird thing when they load into PE for the first time after the tutorial part.

I am online-ish but get rubberbanded, chat appears offline, and my friends on my friendlist are gone, even though I know they are online.

this happens to every character I make, and I have no idea how to get around this, as I said, the safe mode, and the lowering of graphics to 0 both don't work :(

incidentaly, is there anyone that gets this exact same thing as I have?
    edited June 2013
    anyone? I was thinking about maybe making a new thread, but I'm not allowed for some reason, so I hope this bumps the post a bit.

I can log in, but I can't interact with the world in any way. chat is always offline it says, friends don't show up as online for me, and I don't register online for them, buttons in menu don't work (change character, log out, exit those) can't interact with the merchants I can reach before being instateleported back to the south gate.

I can play the tutorial fine, until I finish the bridge and as soon as any character I created moves to PE, the game dies.
    Tried all the fixes, Safe mode, force verify, graphics to minumim, even completely wiping the game and reinstalling, deleting all characters and making new ones after install, nothing works.

is anyone having the same issues? or is this just the next Cryptic game that won't work for me at all?

same with Star Trek online, spent tons of money in there, and suddenly my account was gone. Made several tickets, nothing ever came back to me.

I would love this to be fixed, otherwise I'm going to see if there's some procedures to follow to ask for my money back, since I paid for something that apparently is being withheld from me now.

please fix this, I love these games, but I realy do want my monies worth, which I'm sure everyone would in my position.

Also, why can't I make a new thread? it's hard to ask for specific information this way.
  • kultistkhankultistkhan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Encountered the same issue, though with mine it loads to half way and then shows "Disconnected from Server" and kicks me back to login. Even made a new mook just to make sure it wasn't something wrong on my end, and I got in fine on the starting area.
    edited June 2013
    I get in the game, but then nothing responds anymore. it's just so annoying :(
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ive been having an issue with my game crashing in the first town u get to which i think is protectors enclave. I got done the bridge quest and now my game crashes everytime i start it up after about 10seconds of being in the town. The game seems great and im a huge dnd fan so i hope they can get this fixed.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • jadoramp2jadoramp2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem on any loading screen.
  • ignaciosllignaciosll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here.... I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the current event.... :rolleyes:
  • xdipsheetxdipsheet Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem! :(