test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You made me level to 60...

chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
With no foundry access I was forced to level my cleric to 60.

You have some nerve, Cryptic.
There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
Post edited by chili1179 on

Comments

• Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »

I'm still level 22. I have no interest in leveling up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Welcome to hell~
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    Welcome to hell~

My D&D campaign visited Hell twice. It wasn't half as bad as this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Hahaha. The nerve of them making you play the game. It's atrocious.

In fact it's all a sinister plot. I heard them whispering in the meeting room that they needed to shut down the Foundry so that Chili would get his Devoted Cleric to level 60. Since you did I guess I should infomrm them it's safe permit people to access the Foundry again.

Please don't miss the sarcasm in this post!

Grats on 60 Chili, no matter why or how you got it. ;)
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    official confirmation that chili is the cause of the foundry downtime. as suspected.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Ambisinisterr! I knew there was some form of conspiracy behind it.

Now gimme my foundry back!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

This exactly lol! Yous gives us backs out PRECIOUSESSS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    thehuntress#2050 thehuntress Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No... no.. no... I blame the Sales Guy!

Chili shut down the Foundry server!!!
  • Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool, now we can get some dungeon runs going. Buy a set of PVP gear before they go BOP.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, that about sums it up nicely.
  • Options
    ovaltine74ovaltine74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am still level 54. The guild I am in still keeps me around for some reason. I don't know any of them. I log into their team speak now and then and listen to them gripe about PVP. I will eventually get to 60. But I have no desire to do anything other than foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMIME87F5
    Awaiting a serious response from the developers on the abuse of the review system by other authors.

Video Preview
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And this is why I'm glad I used my first 100k AD to buy two more character slots. Level 60 is great, but I like my Foundry quests not next to impossible. :)
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    On a side note, here is my DC, Healbot. Pink dye courtesy of Zovya.

UELF1dn.jpg

0GFt2Hq.jpg

Oh and here is Zovya, my dedicated pink tank. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Those are the scariest looking barbie dolls I've ever seen!

It must have been easy leveling. The mobs dare not lift a fingers against those two.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

UELF1dn.jpg

0GFt2Hq.jpg

Nice, I'm going to frame that. T2 Heaven!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    *nudges the gods of Neverwinter to permit Zovya to have her natural purple hair*
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *nudges the gods of Neverwinter to permit Zovya to have her natural purple hair*

Oh yeah, when is that coming?
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013

UELF1dn.jpg

0GFt2Hq.jpg

Oh, great... That's just great. And I already have a faction called the Pink Knights in one of the Foundry quests I'm working on. :(
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This is what a weekend without the foundry will do to the socially introverted.

t2-heaven.jpg
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So much pink and purple...
  • Options
    drakesigardrakesigar Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Alpha, Rita's escaped. Recruit a group of teenagers with attitude.

I'm thinking of wearing the colours of Khorne but figure they're the cheapest and most common. And besides, purple rocks.
    Check out Adventuring College! A 20 minute male-centric comedic solo adventure.
    Quest ID: NW-DPCZNUVQ7
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Epic thread lol, can't help but give me a smile. - Atleast the forum is up, counts for something :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ewwwwww, leveling in NW. Good thing ARR beta happened, so I didn't suffer during the weekend like you guys. :P Bad news it only lasted a few days and will be back probably this Saturday... :mad: Gimme back Foundry til then! :cool:
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With the Foundry down I discovered that I find the actual game really quite dull. I remain in my mid-20's but no doubt will slowly gather levels through foundry reviews.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    Too bad I already have a lvl 60 toon. With Foundry editor dead I have no incentive to even play the game as I've usually played taking breaks from the editor, either giving reviews or bother to queue. It's not Neverwinter Nights to keep me hooked with complex mechanics and character building.
    Outside of Foundry game's pretty basic.
    Thankfully I can take break from NW and play CO. :cool:
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Everyone should take this opportunity to actually get through the piles and piles of other people's missions to run!

If you need self-interest motivation, some of them are surprising and fun, and there are countless little tricks other folks have figured out that you can learn from.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Chili and Zovya, you guys look amazing. Gratz on 60!

Zahinder, I completely agree! Great point.
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @zahinder We did a ton of UGC as we leveled. Its a great way to see what is out there.

@lovepeas Thank you <3
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Been meaning to dye my 60 cleric, but I keep holding out a hope that I can get a better helmet or they let me reskin it as a pirate hat. Grrr.

(Troll helmet just looks... goofy, imo. Though it's slowly growing on me)
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?