test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skirmishes

axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it just me or are there some skirmishes that cant be accessed after you have lvl passed the queing system, meaning you can never get the achievements for completing a zone, i'm thinking of the one in pirates skyhold but im sure there are others.
Post edited by axan22#6446 on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    None of the skirmishes can be accessed after you've levelled past being able to queue for them, because there's no way to walk there.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    jayws84jayws84 Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, all skirmishes are locked to a certain range of levels. If you want to complete them all, you'll have to keep an eye on the queue window and make sure you get them before you outlevel them. Doing them when you're actually supposed to do them, ie while you're questing in the corresponding zone and/or get quests to do them, is pretty much out of the question as you'll likely outlevel them before that.
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You might be able to party up with a group of lower levels to do the Skirmish. I'm pretty sure that's possible.

Since I wanted to complete every skirmish without grouping up, what I did was doing the Skirmish of every zone before starting any quests in the zone. That way, I never outleveled them.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    You might be able to party up with a group of lower levels to do the Skirmish. I'm pretty sure that's possible.

No. The group will be locked out of the queue.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    fefnir3284fefnir3284 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *bump*

Any info on this? I like to do all quests and I didnt even get to the tower district until level 25, I did the skirmish already but now I have a quest that tells me to go do that skirmish :/ I want that quest completed.

Also is there any way to turn "low level quest givers" ! icons on? They are all off in the tower district. Im guessing cause Im level 26.