test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to contact support if i have problem

2»

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    attronach wrote: »
    lvl52, standing inside rest circle.

That has not been a level 7 quest since Alpha.
    Have you tried abandoning the quest and then accepting it again from Sgt Knox?

The next step would be to actually report the bug rather than contacting customer support. Support can pass bugs along but something like this they likely couldn't resolve on their own. Either use the In Game Report System or the Bug Report Forums.
  • attronachattronach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    That has not been a level 7 quest since Alpha.
    Have you tried abandoning the quest and then accepting it again from Sgt Knox?

The next step would be to actually report the bug rather than contacting customer support. Support can pass bugs along but something like this they likely couldn't resolve on their own. Either use the In Game Report System or the Bug Report Forums.
    Quest can't be abandoned, you don't know that?
    And this character isn't created in alpha game.
    I got this quest at lvl14

About bug report, I think the ingame petition system is for this.
  • exxplicit480exxplicit480 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm tired of their excuses of ticket volumes. HIRE MORE STAFF ON, OBVIOUSLY. OR BETTER YET, BE MORE EFFICIENT. IF YOU DON'T THINK IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE END THEN YOU WILL HAVE A DEAD GAME. Take care of your customers. Learn simple business tactics. It's amazing how I have two tickets in about being (unjustly) silenced two times in a row for 24 hours each after trying to sell in Protector's Enclave by advertising four times in ten minutes, and they STILL haven't been looked either. Let's forget the broken mechanic that is the in-game report spam button (essentially acts as a player-controlled global mute from what I can tell, barring you from ALL communication except voice chat), and focus on the fact that all they had to do was simply look at my chat logs and hit the unsilence button on my account. It makes me feel like they don't know how to sort ticket requests. Hire someone on or designate someone to skim through all of them and sort tickets both by time of submission and ease of remedy. The way they're doing it now seems like they're just doing them one-by-one as they come in. And that's an absolutely absurd way of doing it.

While they haven't lost my time playing the game yet, they have lost any money I might have spent in the future. I've already spent $30 on this F2P game (Oh, which I only got $20 of might I add) and I regret all of it. Not only is this game lacking in dev creativity and content expedience, but also lacking TREMENDOUSLY in customer service.
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    beriad1 wrote: »
    Is that why the support button at the top of this page doesn't work? I tryed on different browsers and from the IG link as well. Does anyone know if they will bring the support part of the site back up?

I imagine so, even when you can send in a ticket its like the GFs "mark" ability. You can generate all the tickets you want when its available but it still doesn't work, or at least work well enough to consider useable. Responses can very often take 3+weeks mate.:(
  • attronachattronach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Anything new with this bug or even bug reports end in black hole like everything else from customers??
  • kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    really, I've had problems with logins and other issues not related to money.
    Yes the site ticket thing is a loop. some people have managed to use it, not me
    I email customer service.(which by the way handles tickets for all THREE games)
    Mine have all been sorted out within a week, usually about 3 days. Except the one about ingame messages which took a while because we were talking about different things.
    Yes they have a big queue, which wasn't helped by the flood from NW a couple of weeks ago CRASHING the support ticketing system.

some of the people who say they have posted in 11 tickets in 1 week. Multiply that by how many people are playing and complaining. How many dozens of people do you think they have working in support?

That said the OP does have a very valid concern, since this is such a useful skill. The only thing I have noticed with it, is if you are standing too close to the outside of the circle it won't show but it should still have the dark icon in it . Have you/can you check none of your files are corrupted?
    (on a completely non serious note- the other possibility is your character has seriously annoyed one or more gods)
    edited June 2013
    well check my post in bug section on forum. Together with screenshot.
    This doesn't work only for ONE of my character.
    But whole company <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on me.
    Hope they will bancrupt soon. and whole responsible staff will end in jail.

They got money from me for purchasing ZEN's (exchanged for AD) but they don't allow me get AD (which can be exchanged back for ZEN's) so they stealing $$$ from me.
    edited June 2013
    So game isn't beta anymore.
    Where is my ability get coins??

Fix this problem or give me back my $$ spent for starter pack and ZENs NOW!