test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Doomguides bugged

13»

Comments

• l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Still bugged and no help given by GM's. This should be fixed by now...
  • seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this problem, I attacked the last set of critters before entering the room... never saw cut scene. Went back to quest giver, dropped quest, retook quest, went back through. Entered last room, killed the 3 gnolls then went to work on the red wizard, mostly ignored the skellies or blew them back with aoe blast. They all fell to pieces when the red wizard died. Quest advanced . Yay!
  • valdoraxvaldorax Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm 35 now but I just thought I'd post that when I did this quest this go round, it was fine. Chest appeared right away with no need to go back or spawn under the floor.
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am stuck on this specific part.
    http://puu.sh/2Qj8R.jpg
    Tried relogging/restarting quest multiple times, tried to kill things in specific orders before entering to this part with the items on the ground, nothing seems to continue the quest on. Is there any fix to getting past the backpack stage?
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So my solution to this came with having another person run it with me who all ready finished the quest up.
    For some odd reason that did the trick. Tried running it solo over 30 times almost, with out anything fixing the bug.
    But going in with a random fixed it, go figure.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • egotuusegotuus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am stuck on this specific part.
    http://puu.sh/2Qj8R.jpg
    Tried relogging/restarting quest multiple times, tried to kill things in specific orders before entering to this part with the items on the ground, nothing seems to continue the quest on. Is there any fix to getting past the backpack stage?

How are you stuck? I am stuck after I get the back pack, I try to go find Severin.... which says it is right past the gate.... and then nothing!
  • amaradeeganamaradeegan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been having an issue with this quest as well where I can only get so far and then nothing happens. I have tried dropping and restarting the quest, only doing literally wan the quest says to do in order, and even making sure I am well within requirements.

It always stops when I find the backpack w/notes and it says something about checking a cave, but does not progress any further.
  • gremson90gremson90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok!! UPDATE ON THIS QUEST!! Find the other Doomguides until you get to the building that the last Doomguide is in. Goo into the building after you crossed the bridge. Then logout and log back in. The quest will update itself and allowing you to go down the stairs which is where DoomGuide Galion is at. Hope this helps!!
  • dacty3103dacty3103 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gremson90 wrote: »
    Ok!! UPDATE ON THIS QUEST!! Find the other Doomguides until you get to the building that the last Doomguide is in. Goo into the building after you crossed the bridge. Then logout and log back in. The quest will update itself and allowing you to go down the stairs which is where DoomGuide Galion is at. Hope this helps!!

thank you so much...
  • nihattonihatto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes reloging works. Thanks.
  • lobstersaurusblalobstersaurusbla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gremson90 wrote: »

thanks so much this worked perfectly
  • j4quatroj4quatro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there is a bug i after i go through the shiny gate and past the door i cant go underground
This discussion has been closed.