test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Servers merge

hiekhiek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to make a guild with my friends for pvp and pve, but they are playing on diffrent servers, and i want to know if the servers will merge on the 20th.

Thanks,
Bogdan
Post edited by hiek on

Comments

• Options
    ndangrndangr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you trolling? The servers are hyper-populated already dude. No, there's not gonna be a server merge. LMAO.
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah because 3 servers are just way to many!
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Its already under the FAQs that the shards (not servers) will be merged into the mega server soon, but that is the only time we have.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    How are the 3 servers hyper-populated, in the queue for almost any dungeon i wait a very long time..
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That just means population does not use the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dungeon finder in the game? Just because it's there does not mean people are forced to use it. Just saying! :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    theviking2006 thank you for the answer !
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since the answer was given correctly, closing this down.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.