test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

treasure chests in skirmishes

tceltcel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I did a couple skirmishes today on different characters and noticed that the treasure chests were not group lootable anymore. These are just the regular chests, not the special end chest. I really thought that was a nice feature that one didn't have to race to a treasure chest to beat the rest of the group out on loot. I hope this is just a bug and gets fixed.
Post edited by tcel on

Comments

• Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Outside of event they grant silver only anyway.
  • Options
    tceltcel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This was during the event.
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    Black dagger Ruins seems to be the only skirmish map that does 1 hit wonders.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Most of the chest will respawn after like like 5 minutes, I generally go back and loot chests after final boss dies. Shame that the 60 one still has the doors close even after killing the final boss, but at least its only one chest I miss out on.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tcel wrote: »
    This was during the event.

Pretty sure the OP is talking about the normal chests that can be found in skirmish areas, not the end chest that spawns in when you're finished.

Each skirmish is a bit different. The ogre one, they disappear if you don't get them before the boss dies. The Blackdagger one has a long (probably bugged) cooldown on chests, but can be looted after the fight. I haven't been able to loot the one that comes in right in the middle of Pit Fight because my party is in combat the whole time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I've noticed this too leveling. When I first started playing a couple months ago all chests were looteable. Now, it appears many of them dissappear after one individual in the party loots it.

Any thoughts on maybe in the in the interest of time, so not everyone has to loot it, but the contents are increased and dice rolls for the loot are done behind the scenes splitting the proceeds between players in the party?
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"