test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Streamers' Day, Wednesday 6/12!

2»

Comments

• Options
    draaagundraaagun Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Watched Elloheims stream for over 18 hours XD was a marathon, for a good cause "save the children". I loved every minute of it he is very engaging and personable. I think he promoted neverwinter in a good light and deserved a thanks. Sominator stopped in with codes people redeemed and had some cool swag to show for it. Overall was a good event and I think we need more of then to come !!!!!!!
  • Options
    draaagundraaagun Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    watched maiku217 dude is a chill as hell, gave away a TON of nice prizes. Opend like what 600 nightmare boxes gave away A epic mount prolly a dozen Pheora's and a Razer gaming mouse. appreciated the chances to win something while watching your stream. didnt win anything myself but still had alot of fun. hope to see you again !
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Glad to! :)
    chili1179 wrote: »
    Thanks for stopping by Sominator! The viewers ate up the item codes you gave away, thank you!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sorry to miss it! Let me know next time and I'll be there! :)
    unah1 wrote: »
    I streamed Sominator but a little sadface you didnt pop in and say hi :( We started early and went on for 3 hours and everything! Ah well.. still had a good time. And did get some viewers asking for tips on some bosses.

highlight from from our warm-up run.
    http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2418698
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks everybody for participating in an awesome Streamers' Day! We'll have more soon - you rock! :)
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for participating in an awesome Streamers' Day! We'll have more soon - you rock! :)

It was fun Sominator!!!!! Just come visit us!! We dont even want codes! just saying hi woulda made us giddy like schoolgirls ;)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
This discussion has been closed.