test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Imba> is recruiting friends on Beholder Shard

lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
dota-imba.JPG

Hello Beholder habitants!.

At this moment <Imba> is recruting more friends to share this adventure.
No requirements are needed apart from being mature and friendly :)

So if you also love D&D, RP or just want to enjoy this travel with us inside an impressive atmosphere this is your home. Most of us are mature players (a few families indeed) and we come from different countries around the world.

Overall we are looking to have the best guild ambient so every member enjoy Neverwinter as deserved.

History:

In spite of being a rencent formed guild, GM & Officers has been playing MMO's together since 10 years ago!.
So plenty experience about guild management and dealing with friends. Just like every start you need to be patiente while everything get sorted ;)

Aiming:

Pretty sure we will clear all content including Gauntlgrym as soon as possible so aiming to be a strong friendly guild. There will be casual & hardcore groups for each timezone :) Aiming to encourage the guild so members can play together at any time (worldwide scheduling: PST + GMT) hehe

<Imba> cares a lot about our members so there are plenty of events for all levels, gamestyles (casual & hardcore) and content (Foundry + pvp + pve).

Current Status:

Right now we are around 200 active members, 60 of them are lvl 60 (t1/t2/maxed out).
Impressive and healthy atmosphere due to lovely members.
Gauntlgrym faction: Delzoun Explorers.

Guild bank available.
Events creation available.
Ventrilo voice server available.
Website incoming this month.

Please feel free to contact Thorfin ingame, PM or just post here if you have any regarding question.
Thank you in advance and best regards, Thorfin.

PS:Always improving ourselfs so suggestions are welcome!.
Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
Post edited by lukiton on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This post has been made into its own thread. Best of luck!

*the mage bows and then continues to roam the halls, open-tome in hand*
  • lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much zebular :)

Just started recruiting seriously yesterday , so let's see how many D&D lovers are around! hehe
    At this moment we are loving the guild ambient, pretty nice :P

PS: God save the dwarfs!
    edited June 2013
    Updated on 12/06/2013 :)
  • ngillengille Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll give you guys a shot, throw me an invite when you can. Shaymus Dreugan is my character's name

As long as rp isn't required and voice chat isn't required, I'm willing to give it a shot
    edited June 2013
    Hello :)

Glad to hear about you! Just whisper me ingame!.

Best regards, Thorfin.
  • linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2013
    nm...good luck though :)
  • shybarbieshybarbie Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi it's me ShyGirl. I'm the one who asked you in-game (2 weeks ago? or was it last week) what Imba meant, if you still remember.
    Anyways, I'm in Press F to Interact guild right now but they're so inactive...

I would like to join Imba for the upcomming Gaunt.
    Just shy, not antisocial.
  • b2rnb2rn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello my ingame name on Beholder is Hexia(CW)(level 54'ish i believe) im looking for a guild with CET activity. US east coast activity could be nice for some random late hour gaming aswell. basicly i just wanna see some content have a laugh or two.

But how heavy are you on the RP? (idm Rp'ers, they sometime tend to get more out of the game/world than regular guilds like organising guild/faction wars and other player based events etc...so question : is Gchat rp "heaven" and any OOC chat is demanded a (( and again at the end )) or hell break loose? ;)
    edited June 2013
    Hey ShyGirl! Glad to see you agian! hehe Yeah I camn remember you :)
    Just give Thorfin a whisper ingame or PM your character@handle! Thanks.

Hello Hexia :) How are you?. Atm we are sorting timezones in 2 groups:half guild is from PST and the other one from GMT!.
    About RP is not usual to see it in guild channel, maybe sometimes but don't worry about it hehe

Also just give Thorfin a whisper ingame or PM your character@handle! Thx.
    edited June 2013
    Updated on 18/06/2013 :)
    edited June 2013
    Updated on 21/06/2013 :)
    edited June 2013
    Updated on 23/06/2013 :)
  • hadran1hadran1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello there, i'm interessed in joining, im lvl GF 11.7 GS with full stal and knight sets and cat companion, always looking for ppl to run epics with.
    edited June 2013
    Hi :)

Thank you for your interest, just whisper me ingame so we can talk about it.

Best regards, Thorfin.