test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

missing Astral Diamonds

ripcalkinripcalkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, last night, I logged off and I had well over 30,000 Astral Diamonds.

This morning, pre-patch, I logged in for a brief time, and had the same.

This afternoon, after the patch, I logged in... and I suddenly have less than 10,000 Astral Diamonds.

Why'd the patch rob me of over 20,000 Astral Diamonds which I'd worked to collect?
Post edited by ripcalkin on

Comments

• Options
    ripcalkinripcalkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow. No response of any kind from devs or GMs... seriously?
  • Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well I had an issue also related to lost astral crystals (taken during a free respec), and it took them a month to get back to me .. just to tell me they can't do anything about it and "sorry for the inconvenience". Don't hold your breath mate .. there's one thing having delays for ticket responses, but the inept responses which are often not helpful or conclusive, might as well be sent with two words in them - the second word being "off". I've had 3 main issues since the 29th of April, and also another involving not being able to access my tickets through the support site since the 2nd of May .. a lot of these were closed and marked as resolved without any attention given to them. I was asked to resubmit if the issue wasn't resolved .. I have and still nothing. I even got directed to a support site on PW where the GM states that they don't deal with NW in-game issues (even the one related to the web site). It's a farce.

So, in other words take it from me .. they neither care about your lost crystals, or will do anything to assist you - regardless of it being their game taking them, or whether you pre-ordered and got AC as part of the package. I'll save you some time here .. or you could wait 2-6 weeks for a similar answer to ones me and my friends have had recently (most of which are quitting because of the joke that is NW support).
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ... I guess in China, poor customer service to your paying customers is standard business practice.

I supposed I just expected fairness from the people at Cryptic, being as they're not Chinese, like the people of Perfect World are.
  • Options
    paulofpaulof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, yesterday i got in my account over 130k astral diamonds, this morning i just got 100k, 30 minutes later when i open my inventory ... surprise surprise...
    i only have 30k diamonds, wtF?!
    So, i didn't spend anything on Ah, so, where's my diamonds dude?
  • Options
    adepheonadepheon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you all checked the obvious option your accounts have been compromised? I doubt anyone would only take some and not all, but I would make double sure my account was secure with a new password and maybe even email. Not to make light of this possibly being a bug though.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    adepheon wrote: »
    Have you all checked the obvious option your accounts have been compromised? I doubt anyone would only take some and not all, but I would make double sure my account was secure with a new password and maybe even email. Not to make light of this possibly being a bug though.

Yes, I'm sure my account isn't compromised. I most certainly did change my password, multiple times. The diamonds just went 'poof'. GMs didn't really seem to give a care... oh well.
  • Options
    silvermist96gaysilvermist96gay Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah, i'm new to the game and i am very certain that i had 13k last night. see, i was quite happy after making that with all the auctioned items i had. this morning... 4k. wtf. i know it's not much relative to the people posting above, but to me, that's something. i wish they would fix this. and if my account was compromised, why not use the zen i had to buy bags and sell that? those would definitely sell for quite a bit.
  • Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You can always pay real money for zen and then transfer it. Don't forget to buy a Neverwinter Pack! XD
  • Options
    xxroyalxxtrickxxxxroyalxxtrickxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh... you all didn't hear?? They're charging a "patch tax" which will cost you x% of AD for each patch. LoL
  • Options
    judicatordaiasjudicatordaias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I also have Astral Diamonds missing, about 70k, just poof... and all of my rough ones went poof.
  • Options
    nivusiinnivusiin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I lost 3.200.000AD... 3.2milj AD. I bid one greater of vorpal stone in ah 3.2-3.3milj ~3-4days ago. And now, when i go ah i dont see that item what i bid, and "my bids" is empty and i dont have get any mail. Im so mad if i lost 3.2milj ad, I have been playing this game so much and i have saving and farming 6month and now all is gone..i send mail in GM but nothing yet..
  • Options
    adrionuzadrionuz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This bug is back or never left. I have created bug reports and am also getting the same responses listed by others in this thread. I was just about to buy some zen for the first time and this happened. I will not play a game that cannot hold its assets. I have also considered submitting a ticket with Wizards of the Coast which i already have an account for many years...; and let them know that they are not being represented very well by this software company. (ARC) is it ?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Closed for necromancy. Please use Support for such in-game issues.
This discussion has been closed.