test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from Gateway

vontommyvontommy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This just started today. I log into the Gateway and before I can get to to the character selection I get a pop-up box that says I was disconnected and Account Ticket Timeout.

Also, still cannot send any mail ingame.
Post edited by vontommy on

Comments

• Options
    sporadicussporadicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This problem is on the mobile browser too. Same problem, same result.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    vontommy wrote: »
    This just started today. I log into the Gateway and before I can get to to the character selection I get a pop-up box that says I was disconnected and Account Ticket Timeout.

Same here...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same. Once I also got a "Gameplay server timeout" or something to that affect while transitioning, which I don't think I've ever had happen before.

Edit Just got "Account Server Connection could not be started." That's definitely new.
  • Options
    arcanixsoulstararcanixsoulstar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I get the same error. This started just after 11am Pacific time, which was the last time that I accessed the Gateway.

This article seems to suggest that the error is tied to a "ticket page check" on whether the user/account might have a ticket being updated. Is this because I've logged bugs in NW?
  • Options
    curiosthedeadcatcuriosthedeadcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried a few different browser and got the same result. I was on it this morning got disconnected and haven't been able to get back on.
  • Options
    atila505atila505 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here :(
  • Options
    whippinwhippin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried a few different browser and got the same result. I was on it this morning got disconnected and haven't been able to get back on.

Exactly same thing here. Was able to log in several hours ago with no problems and 40 minutes ago tried to log in and got the "account ticket timeout" error which stops login. I did not have any tickets raised.
  • Options
    buck0famabuck0fama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This bug is affecting me as well. "Account ticket timeout".

At least I can still log into the game, thank God.
  • Options
    alsharysalsharys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem for me, I managed to play a bit but now I can't load a character to start a game.
    Gateway also out of order
  • Options
    skeetz77skeetz77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got this problem too. Don't have any tickets pending. Checked twitter and someone mentioned the same problem and they're looking into it.

I can log in and play, just not access the gateway from a browser.
  • Options
    yujikaido27yujikaido27 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So does anyone have any clue what causes the error/log issue or are the temp blocking people accounts?

And where would you go to see if you have tickets pending?
  • Options
    curiosthedeadcatcuriosthedeadcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It sounds like a bug to me from the description although i dont have much experience with perfect world software. I do work in a similar industry.
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vontommy wrote: »

Same issue here. After typing in the log in info, I get this error within a few seconds.
  • Options
    pacmanpolarbearpacmanpolarbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep Same thing is happening to me
  • Options
    binkothbinkoth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am getting the same problem but only on my laptop. I can log in from my phone no problem.

Doing some sniffing of the packets and it looks like they send a ticket id back when you log in and then that is used along with a browser id and account id as a second stage verification process. It looks like that ticket has timed out for some reason.
  • Options
    mickwanmickwan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    same thing
    after log out cannot log back in
  • Options
    savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing for me as well.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • Options
    zoranadarzoranadar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing here,

Disconnected from Gateway

Account ticket timeout
  • Options
    sulcus22sulcus22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the same issue at e character select screen on my ipad.
  • Options
    xzakzakxxzakzakx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also having the same thing

Disconnected from gateway
    Account ticket timeout
  • Options
    devilzaphandevilzaphan Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also having the same issue and account timeout and i know i have no tickets pending.
    Romulan sexy time
    romulancommander1.jpg

• Options
    amjorlamjorl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me too. "Account ticket timeout" on both the actual game and the gateway, and I haven't sent any ticket at all either.

Update:
    The issue seem to resolve after 10 min or so, it did for me at least. I can log on again.
  • Options
    copaseticcopasetic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    edit: amjorl was right, it timed out and I can now play the game. Gateway is still locked, tho.
  • Options
    coriolanus70coriolanus70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gateway gives me the Account Ticket Timeout disconnect like the others in this thread have reported. Both in IE and Chrome browsers. First time this has happened to me.
  • Options
    doomstroke99doomstroke99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also can't login to Gateway... Account Ticket Timeout error...
  • Options
    lozerettelozerette Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having this same issue after coming home from work today on phone and PC. This thread suggested flushing the DNS cache, which resolved it! (At least on the PC, still trying to figure out how to do that on my phone.)

For anyone unfamiliar with flushing your DNS cache, on Windows you go Start > Run > CMD - this will bring up your Command Prompt. Type in ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter. Easy Peasy. :)
  • Options
    skeetz77skeetz77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lozerette wrote: »
    Having this same issue after coming home from work today on phone and PC. This thread suggested flushing the DNS cache, which resolved it! (At least on the PC, still trying to figure out how to do that on my phone.)

For anyone unfamiliar with flushing your DNS cache, on Windows you go Start > Run > CMD - this will bring up your Command Prompt. Toyp in ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter. Easy Peasy. :)
    Thanks this fixed it for me!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I didnt flush my cache but it is up and working for me on different devices now.
  • Options
    arcanixsoulstararcanixsoulstar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did not flush anything on my end. It now works for me, as well. It would appear to have been resolved magically. :p