test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cheater in Dragon Server and GM doesnt do anything ......

ashah78ashah78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
<removed>

He cheated me of my my 3 x Enchanted keys .... he put the money then when I put the keys in, when I was gona press accept he pull his money out and accept so fast I was shocked and took my keys and ran away pls ban him and get my items back .

After that I Warned the ZONE Channel about his doing so people cant get cheeted. I sent the same massage 4 or 5 time fast so people will notice and wont get tricked like me . I was baned from chatting ... duh with no warning ... I see those gold sellers can do like 20 or 30 times ... but i did like 4 Times something important I get ban... I understand its to stop spammers but ... why 24 hours ... pity the players .....

"You have been silenced. You may chat again in 23 hours, 48 minutes, and 19 seconds. Pls unblock this I just spamed a name who has been cheeting and I just got cheeted 3 Enchanted Keys..... an no one ban him yet so I was warning the comunity about him. "

Then I got few tells saying hes been cheating people all day and they reported to GM no reply ... and I cant even reply them .... cause Iam baned 24 Hours ..... I also made my report with the GM ..... and gm didnt reply about him ....and I made another reply about my chat status ... then just said they review it duh.... read the massage , what I sent ... GM.

all this happen 1 Hour and 30 mins ago .... and I still can see that guy online cause I added him to friends list to see If the GM is doing there jobs.... so hes still going around cheating people ... PLS dont get cheated by people like him .... cause we spend so much time in this game and he easiely comes and grab it away .... thats why Iam rageing ... sorry for the spelling ... not my best point.
Post edited by ashah78 on

Comments

• Options
    trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is not the way to handle it, this violates the forum rules and will only get you banned.

In game tickets or ticket here will get better results, it will take time.

I would advise using the AH for future transactions as the number one thing wrong with any MMO or internet transaction is the people involved.

As for spamming chat, it is just that. Spam. That system is working fine.
  • Options
    ashah78ashah78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ohhh ok then TQ for your info.
  • Options
    b0r7b0r7 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. You never list a name on the forum, its against the rules
    2. Petition it
    3. Derp! NEVER! EVER! TRADE! with people you do not know; all MMO have this problem. You actually deserve it in my opinion, cause now you are a hell of a lot smarter after whining about $3.75 USD.
    4. I was on dragon, I ignored you and reported it. luls you are welcome my friend, try not to speed spam...sellers probably use a macro to get their 15 lines of fame but your lines where flying so fast I didn't even bother to read after reporting spam (along with another 20 people you p!ssed off!, spam is lines flying and there is no "report gold seller" function like other games have...just spam, which is multi-line texting of the same thing) after the fact since the same lines with the exact same text where flying on my screen...very much like a seller. But was for a good cause, since nobody likes childish yelling or texting, not much different in real life or in game.
  • Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    People dont listen to others warning about other players in chat. More often you get chat banned than anything. The guy you mention above was doing this last weekend also.
  • Options
    everythingsdeadeverythingsdead Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    trevien29 wrote: »
    In game tickets or ticket here will get better results, it will take time.

I just received a message from a ticket I created 3 weeks ago. Ticket system is ****ing useless.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    . . . . . . Naming & Shaming is not allowed. To report problem players in game, press H (by default, or the ?-mark on your in-game main menu) and choose GM Help, then choose Behavior and fill in the requested fields. The Support Ticket system should not be used to report problem players, the in-Game GM Help should be used instead for this when possible.

. . . . . . As always, you'll never be told of what, if any, action they take against problem users as that is against our Privacy Policy to discuss such with anyone except the recipient of the repercussion(s). Just report them and move on.
This discussion has been closed.