test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Europe] Dedicated Rejects - PvP & PvE Clan

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why not join us!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • hellsviperhellsviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Alright, I got all of that already so i'm looking pretty good there. Do i need to send some kind of application on the website of yours? Or do i just join on TS and get playing?
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just jump in and play :)
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    Join us now!
    Te644VF.png
  • sparky2422sparky2422 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited June 2013
    Great night with some pvp 10 games 0 losses
    edited June 2013
    Join us today!
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to our new recruits!
    Te644VF.png
  • sparky2422sparky2422 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited June 2013
    Yep 5 new recruits in one day getting bigger and bigger
    edited June 2013
    Not bad! :)
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    Join us dungeon runs all day long
    edited June 2013
    Yes, do that!
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to our newest recruit: iwirada!
    Te644VF.png
  • zwannzwann Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey there, just browsed through this thread and looks pretty good :)
    so whom do I need to speak with for an invite?
    edited June 2013
    Hey zwann.

Join our teamspeak to get started. The address is: ts.dr-clan.net
    You can also add me in-game if you want: Dahel@kingbullgod

See you soon :)
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the new recruits from down under
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to all the new recruits
  • sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do I have to be in your guild to join TS, or can I join TS first to see if the guild is something for me?
    edited June 2013
    You can join TS whenever you want. If you want to check us out first, feel free to do so :)
    Te644VF.png
    edited June 2013
    some good pvp tonight came up against a cleric on the other team with none on our side guess who won lol
    edited June 2013
    Good morning peeps still looking for members all levels
    edited June 2013
    Why not join us?
    Te644VF.png
  • dovakhinusdovakhinus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Join us!!!!!
    welcome all new player comme to ts !!! we are everyday on playing chilling!! nice topic btw
  • estatoazdestatoazd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't think twice about joining!
    Ne pas penser deux fois avant de se joindre!
    Zogern Sie nicht langer uber den Beitritt!
    Не думайте дважды о присоединении!
  • zwannzwann Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    meh i still didn't get an invite :(
    edited June 2013
    Join our teamspeak, I'll help you out
    Te644VF.png
  • saturas20saturas20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried to make an application for your guild.But i couldn't find a tab for Neverwinter application,just for other games...
    edited June 2013
    saturas20 wrote: »
    I tried to make an application for your guild.But i couldn't find a tab for Neverwinter application,just for other games...

Hey saturas20,

We do not have an application for Neverwinter at the moment, we are working on one and will be available soon.
    Until that happens however, players can join without submitting an application.

So just join our Teamspeak server, jump down to the neverwinter channels, and start playing with us! :)

Hope to see you soon.
    /KBG
    Te644VF.png
  • saturas20saturas20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey saturas20,

We do not have an application for Neverwinter at the moment, we are working on one and will be available soon.
    Until that happens however, players can join without submitting an application.

So just join our Teamspeak server, jump down to the neverwinter channels, and start playing with us! :)

Hope to see you soon.
    /KBG

I have been online on ts for hours. And there were no officers from Neverwinter online.Who should i contact in-game for an invite?
    edited June 2013
    Snow and Deckard should be online later this evening, contact them.

However, simply search for Dedicated Rejects in the Guild menu and you should find it - it should still allow people to join without an invite.
    Te644VF.png
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi. Im currently in Beholder shard with Level 32 Control Wizard. I'm a casual player due to work and home commitments. I'm looking for a social guilld that's good with noobs like me, lol. It's my first time playing mmo's so I really don't know all the in's and out's of this kind of stuff, but I'm willing the learn and help in any way. I know they will be merging the shards in to one, so is it still OK if I apply to join the guild? If so, could you give me the details on how and where to join please? Thank you :)