test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 6-7-13 7AM PDT

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone,

We'll be performing a scheduled maintenance tomorrow, Friday 6/7, 7AM PDT (when is that in your time zone?). Estimated downtime will be 1.5 hours.

Patch Notes are available here.

Thank you!

Update 1 (7:00AM PDT): Maintenance has begun!
Update 2 (7:45AM PDT): Maintenance is ongoing!
Update 3 (8:20AM PDT): Maintenance is complete, ahead of schedule! Welcome back to Neverwinter! :)
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, lets see how long it is before someone asks if this is the big patch.
  • Options
    dice1998dice1998 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder how many posts until someone says "fix this!" or "fix that!"
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When are we getting the 'Big Patch'?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mithrondirmithrondir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    a long time, it still has to go to the test realm first, and they haven't launched the test realm yet. Hopefully that is what they are doing tomorrow at the same time
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Test realm is launched. Been playing there all night.
  • Options
    zefsgrzefsgr Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Test realm is launched. Been playing there all night.

You need some sleep.
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The todays update is not the big patch right? and one more question: if we play the test realm, in 20 June it will get wiped?
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
  • Options
    evildutchtvevildutchtv Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »

The 'Big Patch', well thats how you guys call it will come with the full release.
    micdarau wrote: »
    The todays update is not the big patch right? and one more question: if we play the test realm, in 20 June it will get wiped?

It's a test area, nothing more, nothing less.. The normal server will stay like this and there will be no wipe on 20 June on it. The test server i have no idea, maby they will keep it to test future stuff on it.
  • Options
    twistedrotwistedro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any info on what to expect in the "Big Patch" ?
  • Options
    hochramihochrami Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=907501 << What to expect in the "Big Patch"
  • Options
    kaobearkaobear Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    During maintenance can you add the wolf mount in the zen shop k thanks.

You know the wolf near the mount vendor that's been on display.
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ya i been wanting a wolf woot!!
    and whats the link for this patch notes??
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh, can you also remove those two bugged items in my inventory that I made a ticket out of?

Also, anyone know of a foundry that qualifies for the daily that truthfully are 15-20mins without lying from a dc's perspective? These are taking to long and each foundry claiming easy mode 15, 16, 17, 18 minutes are lying to me. So anyone know of cleric friendly foundry daily's?

Edit: thanks etherealj, maybe i'll look into making my own.

I've done bills tavern and protect the caravan. Easy yeah but as dc they still took way longer than 15mins. It's more like 45mins with low dmg output clerics. Tried a few others and they equally took as long and some were over an hour yet they all claim 15-18mins ._.
  • Options
    jase1972jase1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kaobear wrote: »
    Oh, can you also remove those two bugged items in my inventory that I made a ticket out of?

Also, anyone know of a foundry that qualifies for the daily that truthfully are 15-20mins without lying from a dc's perspective? These are taking to long and each foundry claiming easy mode 15, 16, 17, 18 minutes are lying to me. So anyone know of cleric friendly foundry daily's?

You could try and make your own where you just afk for 15 minutes between talking to a quest npc.

If that doesn't work, Hidden Blade is pretty easy when people don't lower then time to 14 minutes.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    fitaunermilfitaunermil Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ...Also, anyone know of a foundry that qualifies for the daily that truthfully are 15-20mins without lying from a dc's perspective? These are taking to long and each foundry claiming easy mode 15, 16, 17, 18 minutes are lying to me. So anyone know of cleric friendly foundry daily's?

Bill's Tavern is fast and easy, even with no companion.
  • Options
    agiletalentagiletalent Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The 'Big Patch', well thats how you guys call it will come with the full release.

That is NOT what the "Big Patch" notes said.

And I quote:
    We'll be pushing these monumental updates first to the new NeverwinterPreview shard – which will be available very soon! – and we’re positively elated to say that they’re a direct result of your consistent feedback and initiative to help us make Neverwinter even better!

We know that we still have work to do before Neverwinter’s live launch, and we’d like to ask that you continue to provide us with your feedback about the game, particularly about this update. After we feel that the updates here have received sufficient testing on NeverwinterPreview, we’ll be introducing them to the Open Beta servers (with any necessary changes), and offering free respec tokens so that you can build your character the way that you’d like.

(Emphasis mine).

Note, that it said,"OPEN BETA SERVERS" not "live" or "Launched" or "Production." Plus, they're looking for Open Beta feedback, which wouldn't quite have the same impact after 6/20/2013.
  • Options
    vulpushvulpush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A Beta server is not ok to be wiped, and further more, all the beta-testers on it should get a title like "beta survivor" , "pioneer" , "veteran" or something above their heads in order for all to recognize the merits of the beta-testers.
    This is my humble opinion (and I know ... nobody gives a $!@# about it) :D
  • Options
    berzerker75berzerker75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are probably pre-patching, for the big patch coming up.
  • Options
    piglettapigletta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While you guys working ....the control panel and the log out features do NOT work in the mobile layout.I can't revert my forum layout back to normal;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jelleh21jelleh21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I've done bills tavern and protect the caravan. Easy yeah but as dc they still took way longer than 15mins. It's more like 45mins with low dmg output clerics. Tried a few others and they equally took as long and some were over an hour yet they all claim 15-18mins ._.

Easyquest 2. The author literally designed it for 60 clerics.
  • Options
    sapperstrikesapperstrike Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Have you tried Kolde Farm (I believe that's the name)? It's pretty light on combat. The fights are spread out by quite a bit, and interspersed with periods of doing chores for the farmers. The majority of the fights are comprised of weak mooks. In any given fight, at worst you'll be fighting one strong and two weak. I've found it to be one of the most balanced foundries for all levels, even 60. It does get boring running it four times for the daily, but it's better than running a 45-60 min foundries, and the light humor and balance make up for it.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    jelleh21 wrote: »
    Easyquest 2. The author literally designed it for 60 clerics.

Fantastic. Just finished it in 17minutes. Thanks, finally a foundry doable relatively fast. Daunting Light ftw!
  • Options
    lorfhugheslorfhughes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok I've submitted a ticket on this but figured I would ask here too. After this patch my launcher gets up to the screen with the Cryptic logo and moves on from that, but the next screen seems to stop the process.

Any ideas on what's going on or how to fix it?
  • Options
    rezcomrezcom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Umm... Anyone know what happened to Blacklight? All my items, GP, Zen, all gone. And the server list doesn't work. Help?
  • Options
    meteorite79meteorite79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well thats sorta good to hear lol. It has been saying account disconnected from server everytime i log in... However, that went on at ten oclock last night to.

-California
  • Options
    alaazxxcalaazxxc Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    wtf the launcher is taking wayyyyy to long to update the patch it has been over an hour and only 34% done ? good bye to dungeon delve :(:(