test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Concerned about bleeds in raids (not dungeons)

iwrestlebearziwrestlebearz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
With the upcoming change to TR's bleeds applied with Duelist's Flurry, a target will only get a maximum of 10 stacks regardless of how many TR's apply it. This means that even raid bosses (not in dungeons), where you are very likely to have somewhere between 3-5 rogues, can still only have a maximum stack of 10.

With the other at-will's doing considerably less damage, doesn't this put any of the rogues not using DF or dealing any bleed damage at a serious disadvantage?

I don't understand Cryptic's though process on this, unless it doesn't work at all like described. It makes sense to me that they'd want only 1 rogue in a 5-man party. I get that. It doesn't make sense for a 20-man where there are going to be 3+ of you regardless.
Post edited by iwrestlebearz on

Comments

• Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Erhmm... don't let all TR's have a go at the same target at the same time?
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There are no raids..?
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    iwrestlebearziwrestlebearz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    Erhmm... don't let all TR's have a go at the same target at the same time?

I don't believe that this means we all deal a 10-stack bleed worth of damage. I believe it means one 10-stack bleed gets dealt to that target period.

So if a raid fight is just one big boss and we don't dps adds, we're just boned? That makes completely no sense.
    There are no raids..?

Trollololol. 2 weeks and the 20-man is out.
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Trollololol. 2 weeks and the 20-man is out.

That would be the PVP side of GG.

GG Pve is most likely going to be 5 man dungeons, unless the email you get titled "Epic Hero" when you hit 60 was inacurate in saying this.