test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A lil concern..........

thandarrthandarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
God day.. i wonder..the char will be wiped out on the release? and start over again?
Post edited by thandarr on

Comments

• Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    thandarr wrote: »
    God day.. i wonder..the char will be wiped out on the release? and start over again?

No wipes. All characters will remain when the game goes live on June 20th.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There will be no more wipes, as per the developer's statement at the start of open beta.

That the game will finally be entering a declared release later this month doesn't change that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    then i think level cap will be raised. new maps and zones...etc. An e read on the Gameplay updates and class ballance , they will nerf TR daily to 60%. :(( hope they will change theyr mind
  • Options
    xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a feeling they might not yet up the level cap. My guess is, level cap will come with Module1. But who knows :P
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are wiping.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    then i think level cap will be raised. new maps and zones...etc. An e read on the Gameplay updates and class ballance , they will nerf TR daily to 60%. :(( hope they will change theyr mind
    I doubt the cap will be raised. There will likely be more character balancing to do, as this is only the first pass at it. Also, they haven't worked on other paragon paths yet for the existing classes. New races and classes will likely be on the way soon, and those will have to be balanced in as well, which may require changes to previous classes. There will be a lot of bugs that need fixing with the stuff newly added as well. I think they already have plenty on their plate without increasing the cap.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »
    They are wiping.

Willfully spreading bogus information when the question has already been answered with accurate information isn't particularly helpful to anyone, especially new players.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    . There will likely be more character balancing to do............. There will be a lot of bugs that need fixing with the stuff newly added as well. I think they already have plenty on their plate without increasing the cap.
    And maybe will think of a system with Boots in PVP arena...becouse is quite annoying to see wizz and rogues, moving the same over and over again and farm for glory while real player don`t play. BanIP i think will be a good choice and clear the channels from annoing cheating player.. i wonder what is good for play and fun in the same time if you use cheats.
  • Options
    crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    I think the fact they would have to reimburse the monies spent, I don't really see how it is remotely plausible.
    Giving money back (some paying customers may have already quit the game hence the money would not come back) is just not going to happen...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    There will be no refounds...and still.. i don`t think ppl will leave servers...couse lets be honest.. is a good game..maybe the best PWE has so far...
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Such a troll post, lol.
  • Options
    crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    Such a troll post, lol.

Hahaha..true that... DO NOT FEED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Silence...... i kill you... ;)
  • Options
    switchblaydeswitchblayde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

**** if I hear this question one more time I'm going to scoop my own brain out with a blunt spoon. IT HAS BEEN STATED A ****ING MILLION TIMES ALREADY --THERE WILL BE NO MORE WIPES -- Learn to use the ****ing forum search.
  • Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At least soon the game will be "released" and hopefully we won't see 3-4 of these posts every day anymore.