test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount is bugged

2»

Comments

• akio132akio132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Opened a box on my toon, sent mount to girlfriends toon, now she cant use it either.. =/ sigh
  • shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /bump for these folks
    shautrusig.jpg
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone! We're looking into this issue. Thanks for posting! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • trueshinsotrueshinso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the response
    edited May 2013
    Now hopefully we get an ETA... a little under 2 weeks without the epic mount that we won is a little annoying.
  • dovedove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am glad they have taken notice :-)
    I once convinced a Lich to make me a tree that grew cupcakes and like the Tressym its a much hated creation in the realms. Now I search for the cupcake tree wherever I go, Cryptic please give me my cupcake tree. :p
  • direbornedireborne Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dove wrote: »
    I am glad they have taken notice :-)

Having the same issue, submitted a ticket. The skill that bugged the mount is at 3 pts, so there's no workaround.

This seems to be an issue with combat skills messing up other buttons. A little while ago I had all 3 of my power tray items replaced by the same encounter skill, one I just put a point into. I ended up deleting the character because I could not use potions at all anymore.

Cryptic, this really needs to be looked into. It's not just a random mount bug, it's something between investing skill points and HUD.
  • maxtroymaxtroy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue. Last I had used my mount was in PVP, once i got out i couldn't use it anymore and said i needed a target. I experimented with it a bit and concluded that my mount had turned into a 5th encounter spell for my control wizard (repel). Switching key binds, un-equipping spells and re-equipping spells, logging off and back on again does not seem to correct the problem.I havent bought another mount because I cant afford it, so I don't know if that will work.
    edited May 2013
    you can use another mount, at least I can different issues though.
    edited May 2013
    3 more days have passed, still no word...
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This may be nothing but I am using usb mouse and keyboard with my laptop and I have had one interface issue where my mouse buttons stopped working suddenly in the middle of an epic run and I unplugged it and replugged it to fix the issue. You should post your connection type anyway to help troubleshooting.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • carolferreiracarolferreira Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, for 5 days now. I've sent a ticket and got a response from the support saying this is a "gameplay inquiry" and that I should use the forums to ask other players or figure out myself how the items work. Really? You hurt my feelings :(
    edited May 2013
    wow, they really said that? WTF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!
    this is on their end, not even software had changed on my comp when this occurred.
  • nervewarnervewar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Edit - See my last post.
    edited May 2013
    they need to fix this **** asap, otherwise I am gonna start spamming the **** outta general saying not to buy lockboxes. which is their biggest money sink i would think...
    edited May 2013
    See my last post, found a fix that works for me.
    edited May 2013
    amen brother
  • dovedove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still haven't been able to use my mount, ticket was closed and asked to do another ticket.....*sigh*
    I once convinced a Lich to make me a tree that grew cupcakes and like the Tressym its a much hated creation in the realms. Now I search for the cupcake tree wherever I go, Cryptic please give me my cupcake tree. :p
    edited May 2013
    -Edit- See next post.
    edited May 2013
    Heads up guys, I think I found a fix. Not sure if it's a temporary one yet, but I tried to sell my Nightmare mount to the vendor behind the auction house and then equipped it, tried to mount and it worked.
  • necrovechkinnecrovechkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The above didn't work for my friend.
    edited June 2013
    Did not work. STILL NEED FIX CRYPTIC! ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH
  • cheesy211cheesy211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had this issue now for 2 days, I'm having to play other alts until this is fixed >:-E how frustrating.