Install Arc
Options

out leveling skirmish and dungeons

2»

Comments

• Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think scaling skirmishes wont work, since the que system would need to find 4 more people of ure apropriate level for that particular skirmish to group you with, and i dont think i have to tell u how long u have to wait with the current qeue system :p?

However i think they should implement a lvl 60 variant of every single skirmish, that way u could do the skirmish daily at lvl 60 and play 3 different skirmishes for it, it would be awsome, more awsome, and yet even more awsome.
    lvl 60 ogre's anybody?...
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    neecko92neecko92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This really made me mad as I was trying to get all the achievements and one quest later can't queue for the skirmish I wanted to do at one level higher. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    who_20cares_small.jpg
  • Options
    aizle70aizle70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Honestly, the whole issue is very easy to solve. Just make sure there is an NPC in each zone with a skirmish that you can talk to and enter the skirmish manually, regardless of level. If you are grouped, it would port your whole group there, if you're solo it would port just you there. This would allow characters that out-leveled them to complete the skirmishes for the relevant achieves.
  • Options
    skarsysskarsys Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Dungeons you can enter just by going to the dungeon portal, but with skirmishes you can't. They seriously need to fix this, basicly most of the skirmishes don't get seen. There's a lot of content being wasted here...

They really need to either fix it so you can solo skirmishes at a higher level or add a feature similar to in STO where you can redo old content at any time.

This /10char
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aizle70 wrote: »
    Honestly, the whole issue is very easy to solve. Just make sure there is an NPC in each zone with a skirmish that you can talk to and enter the skirmish manually, regardless of level. If you are grouped, it would port your whole group there, if you're solo it would port just you there. This would allow characters that out-leveled them to complete the skirmishes for the relevant achieves.

This seems so easy to do. And isn't there a skirmish NPC in Mount Hotenow already? It seems like such a simple solution but, since I'm not a programmer, maybe it's harder than it appears. :confused:
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've run into this problem with regards to the quests. I've out-levelled all Whispering Caverns content. Can't even get the quests shared to me. :(. Spoke to customer service and they couldn't help at all. Posted their response on a thread and they promptly shut down the thread (I didn't know I couldn't post a generic email with no names) and said that the issue was out-dated.

I've noticed a lot of skirmishes also missing. I feel like I've missed out on half the game's content!
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited October 2013
    I loved some of the earlier skirmishes and would do them in a heartbeat if there was a level 60 version. I primarily PvP, but I do enjoy the PvE content of the game in bite-size portions. I don't always have the time to run a full dungeon, but a skirmish I would run.

I think the level capped players are missing out on a lot of game content that already exists simply because it doesn't scale. Treat skirmishes with the same respect as dungeons and PvP and give them scaling options. Heroic skirmishes ftw!
    garret_fi.png