test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game reset in the end of Open Beta

kultyzkultyz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well basicly i'm interested in your opinion, so please vote and reply if you have any useful comment to make.

1. Yes and keep all Zen

Basicly game will reset all characters and start all over as new account. However you would keep all the Zen you bought (with real money only) even if you spent it for testing purposes. Also would keep your account status regarding Founder/Guardian/Start packs and all other real money purchases.

2. No

Well no reset and all continues as it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Neverwinter books
Post edited by kultyz on

Comments

• Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Already been stated that their will be no wipes....
  • Options
    kultyzkultyz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited June 2013
    i'm just asking opinions :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Neverwinter books
  • Options
    kelanoriakelanoria Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me wants a wipe, ima delete all my toons and zen when the game gets a proper release
  • Options
    xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No. It's just a game, who cares about the item economy, everything can be found and found quickly.

When they make class changes Cryptic gives out free respecs, always has.

Reasons why a wipe doesn't matter:
    1) You can pick whatever name you want
    2) The only portion of the economy that really matters is AD to Zen to AD. That affects Cryptic more than the players because:
    3) Everything is really easy to get. Way too easy to get. If you buy everything, you'll just be bored

What do you expect a wipe to fix? Besides removing items out of the market and making them harder to get all you would be gaining is a headache and grinding everything again. If you had 100,000,000 AD what would you even DO with it? Besides pay desperate Drows to kiss Dwarves

This isn't EVE where the economy matters.
  • Options
    zefsgrzefsgr Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You guys should stop making such threads, there are a million of them out there already.
  • Options
    pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited June 2013
    i have small guide for you:
    1. go to character select screen
    2. delete all your characters
    3. ???
    4. profit, you have the wipe
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry, OP. There is not going to be a wipe. Hence there's just no need to rile everyone up for one :)

Going to close this one down as it's a dead end topic.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.