test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upcoming "major" patch

edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Might give me a reason to log in again.
Post edited by edge1986 on

Comments

• Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Sorry but you already clearly stated, "too little too late sadly"...
    edge1986 wrote: »
    too little too late sadly

Not sure why you then create a NEW post after you already voiced your complete lack of enthusiasm.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Sorry but you already clearly stated, "too little too late sadly"...

Not sure why you then create a NEW post after you already voiced your complete lack of enthusiasm.

And I love how it's "Too late" after the first month of open beta.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    And I love how it's "Too late" after the first month of open beta.

/shrug

People sure are fickle on this forum... But as long as they are here posting on the forum and staying current with Neverwinter updates they can't be too serious. Maybe they are going with the DRAMATIC EMOTIONAL effect or something.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it is not that big. It will be a 20v20 pvp map and a new dungeon and a new class.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You registered in April, so you obviously didn't play CB. I played since CB 2 in which many of these "exploits" were already known, and reported. GWF which I play, was also nerfed to oblivion between the last CB and OB. So in my opinion it is way too late, many of these "issues" were known, and should have been fixed before OB. BUT if the patch is good enough, it MIGHT give me a reason to log in again. And if you question my enthusiasm take a look at the founder title which I purchased as soon as it was available. I was very enthusiastic and put MANY hours into CB. Any other questions, kid?

Most would interpret "too little too late sadly" as meaning you have moved on... Not playing... Quit... You posted this in response to the announcement of Major updates on the way!

Major updates on the way! (Page 2)
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    tyr216tyr216 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kaasdoek wrote: »
    it is not that big. It will be a 20v20 pvp map and a new dungeon and a new class.

Here you go.. try reading this before posting next time...
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?323562-Major-updates-on-the-way
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It's called an opinion champ, don't need to seek attention on the internet, unlike you apparently.

If he was after attention, he would probably have made a new thread just for his opinion, instead of posting it in an existing one on the same topic. I think you do him injustice.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I like where this thread is headed
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Might give me a reason to log in again.

Can I have your stuff?... Opps sorry Im just too used to saying that on threads. Yay big changes coming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flybynight2112flybynight2112 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Remember folks, if you're feeling insecure about your position and need to put the person you're arguing with in their place, the sure fire answer is to label them 'kid'. 'Champ' is another valid 'put-you-in-your-place' word. If someone says something against your argument position, never attempt civility. It's a lose-lose for everyone.
  • Options
    vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I welcome it!
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Remember folks, if you're feeling insecure about your position and need to put the person you're arguing with in their place, the sure fire answer is to label them 'kid'. 'Champ' is another valid 'put-you-in-your-place' word. If someone says something against your argument position, never attempt civility. It's a lose-lose for everyone.

Who you calling 'kid', Champ?

;)
  • Options
    inbeforelockinbeforelock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Confirmed idiot.

haha, look how mad you got when you got called out

delicious
    lol, double kill
  • Options
    czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Who you calling 'kid', Champ?
    ;)

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Oh and this may be my favorite thread ever.
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You registered in April, so you obviously didn't play CB. I played since CB 2 in which many of these "exploits" were already known, and reported. GWF which I play, was also nerfed to oblivion between the last CB and OB. So in my opinion it is way too late, many of these "issues" were known, and should have been fixed before OB. BUT if the patch is good enough, it MIGHT give me a reason to log in again. And if you question my enthusiasm take a look at the founder title which I purchased as soon as it was available. I was very enthusiastic and put MANY hours into CB. Any other questions, kid?

Typical "I'm better than you" response. Resulting to calling people "kid" in order to internets insult them. Take your elitist attitude and go play something else, no one gives a **** if you're going to log back in or not.
  • Options
    smokey158smokey158 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I don't have to play closed beta to know that your seeking attention ;)
  • Options
    leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Bottom line. "WHEN" will this new patch come? Weeks? Days? Months?
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This thread is being closed, as the OP has decided to take this thread into uncharted territory.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.