test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MOPP4 calling all armed service men, women (past or present) supporters and friends!

Comments

• Options
    hizolthizolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sad that the shards are down :(
  • Options
    ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    For those of you looking for a guild, especially those of you with prior military experience or close relationships with those who have served, MOPP4 is as good as it gets. Through our website, and in conjunction with our sponsor, White Raven Gaming, we support the Wounded Warrior Project. Just playing the game and contributing on the forums supports WWP.

Hit me up in Game if you have any questions, or PM me here. I'd be glad to talk more about MOPP4.
    Steelkat/Unfrozen Caveman - DCs
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
    MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
  • Options
    darkmagic1981darkmagic1981 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Everyone Checking In . Welcome All New Members . Please Go Ahead And Add Me To Your Friends List In Game Names IpWnU. Also If You Have A Mic Or Not Please Join Us On TeamSpeak So We Can Get To Know You Better. Im Always Online So Drop Me A Line If You Need Help With Something Or Need Something . Also To Everyone That Was With Me Last Night For Castle Never Job Well Done That Was By Far One Of The Best Nights I Have Had In A Long Time.. 2 Bosses Down With More Fun To Come. Keep Up The Great Work People We Are growing Strong Id Like To See Everyone To Get To a 9200-9300 GS Soon So We Can Get More Then One Group Going For Castle Never.. Tonights Instance Ill Be Recording It For All U Members So You Know How The Boss Fights Go And What To Expect Out Of Castle Never Again Please Join Us On TeamSpeak !!!!!

IpWnU ,
  • Options
    ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Hey Everyone Checking In . Welcome All New Members . Please Go Ahead And Add Me To Your Friends List In Game Names IpWnU. Also If You Have A Mic Or Not Please Join Us On TeamSpeak So We Can Get To Know You Better. Im Always Online So Drop Me A Line If You Need Help With Something Or Need Something . Also To Everyone That Was With Me Last Night For Castle Never Job Well Done That Was By Far One Of The Best Nights I Have Had In A Long Time.. 2 Bosses Down With More Fun To Come. Keep Up The Great Work People We Are growing Strong Id Like To See Everyone To Get To a 9200-9300 GS Soon So We Can Get More Then One Group Going For Castle Never.. Tonights Instance Ill Be Recording It For All U Members So You Know How The Boss Fights Go And What To Expect Out Of Castle Never Again Please Join Us On TeamSpeak !!!!!

IpWnU ,

Pwn is fond of the capital letter as you can tell, but he respects you all enough to only use it at the beginning of a word. That takes discipline on his part. It's commendable.
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
    MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
  • Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    Welcome all new members! MOPP4 is growing into an amazing guild!
    stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Adding new members, growing the community daily. I don't know whether we've just been lucky or the NW community is strong, but we've been very fortunate to add some good quality people over the last few days. Come check us out! MOPP4.net
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
  • Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    Join us on beholder shard! still have room for members! Castle Never is a blast!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Happy memorial day weekend!
  • Options
    dhendrix99dhendrix99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,
    I just want to say that I would like to join your guild, and I 'm willing to start a character on Beholder (all of mine are on Dragon) so I can play with you guys. Currently stationed at the 10th Flight Test Squadron at Tinker AFB.
  • Options
    eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dhendrix99 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    I just want to say that I would like to join your guild, and I 'm willing to start a character on Beholder (all of mine are on Dragon) so I can play with you guys. Currently stationed at the 10th Flight Test Squadron at Tinker AFB.

Awesome dhendrix99! Our TS info is on the 1st page of this thread, pop in there or message one of us in game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> http://mopp4.net/ <
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dhendrix99 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Would be awesome to have you! feel free to log onto out teamspeak!

MOPP4's giving away keys, bags etc this weekend! Happy memorial day weekend!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cant believe we have found this many military folk playing NWO! about 80% of our guild is veteran or active military its pretty impressive!
  • Options
    hizolthizolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whats up fellow MOPP4er's lol. Epic Dungeons are going great and our Castle Never group is A-Mazing
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    On Beholder? check out MOPP4! super active, Tons of military!
  • Options
    jaqazjaqaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    Howdy...

Retired Army here looking to join if possible. I am a casual-type player and the majority of my characters are on Dragon, but when I saw your forum post I decided to make on on Beholder as well. Sounds like an awesome little community you have going and I would enjoy being a part of it. Plus, making money for WW is always good!

Cheers,
    Nukldragr (brand new TR) :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Would love to have you Jaqaz, just hit one of us up in game! We have had several player swap over to beholder already :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    all content on farm, looking forward to the new content!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Cleared out inactives, we now have room for more friends!
  • Options
    rj7766rj7766 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How do I join?
    I tried to Sign up on the site but kept getting an error saying you must wait longer to sign up...

and fyi ex-Army last station at HQ USCENTCOM in the way to hot and humid Tampa, Fl

RJ
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    RJ contact me in guild, not sure what you are doing wrong, i can set you up :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    had to clear inactive's to make room for more troops! come give MOPP4 a try!
  • Options
    barrettm3barrettm3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If anyone needs help getting setup in the guild, you can contact me in-game at Tech@barrettm3
    I can take care of all your needs and getting you started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Come check out MOPP4.net for more information and come check us out in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Every day our TS3 Server is full of groups doing CN, T2s and PVP. If you're looking for a guild, take a long look at MOPP4.
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'll be on later tonight if anyone needs any questions answered about the guild that aren't already answered on MOPP4.net or if you just want to talk to someone in the guild personally. Tech@barrettm3 is where you can reach me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    5 new vet yesterday! ohh the joy of MOPP4!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Just got done with a few CN runs. We have multiple groups that run it.
    On right now so looking for some new members around the game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Lots of people in Team Speak discussing the patch. We're starting to put some planning into place for Gauntlgrym! Come join MOPP4!
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    All our new members, Welcome!
  • Options
    forsaken1swishforsaken1swish Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome all new and future members. Join us having a great time playing games for an amazing cause. Anyone can join. We doo need members for Gauntylgrym matches. If you have any questions just send me a mail mail in-game, same as my name. Good luck and have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]