Install Arc
Options

Monday's Auction House Investigation - Follow Up

2»

Comments

• Options
    lukecage#5283 lukecage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Players are ruining this game experience for me. Until things get under control going back to SWTOR.:(
  • Options
    chelseacrafterchelseacrafter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    SO! This is why I keep seeing those afk looking players standing by boxes and so forth. From now on I'm screen shotting and reporting players standing around these containers for long periods of time without moving.

I've also noticed multi-clienting. Multiple identical characters that all move together. Gonna start reporting that too.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    erambo wrote: »
    My account was hit with a ban, I have sent emails to neverwinter but have not gotten a reply as to why I was banned now seeing this post I can see they banned me because they thought i was botting. I have never botted in any game I have ever played.

I play all my games legit though, I honestly never thought of node farming and grinding lower level mobs, was exploiting anything since i did the same in every mmo i have ever played. I only played for about 2 hours at a time while I listend to a podcast and I was already done grinding that area since the exp wasn't so good.

I have sent 3 emails to support with no-reply i'm confident if my account was looked into, you would see that I didn't bot, you can even check my mail and you will see alot of the enchants that I did list and sell, came from this account and I saved all my enchants from 1-60 and sent to that char to sell so when he hits 60 i would have enough AD to buy some gear from the AH.

THIS IS SCARY... The game itself is totally screwed up when it comes to leveling up. If you do your dailies you will be WAY over level for your quest line. So you become way over level and need to do your quests and that seems like what they now consider "botting" which is STUPID.

You can't FORCE players into over leveling against their will then silently expect them never to go back and do their questing. Furthermore... if I die trying to solo my quest bosses because I'm so over level then I'm going to repeatedly go past nodes in these quest dungeons that are reset from my death release. Are you saying we can't use kits and open chests that reset after we die? Then take them out or make them one time only.

These issues are the fault of poor development. OH YES IT IS. Want proof? Go to GW2 and see how it's done. End of story.

I better not get banned for something the game is forcing me to have to do just so I can have my quests accomplished. Cryptic doesn't seem very smart. I wish PWE would step in and take over completely. They know better than this nonsense.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I wonder if they are considering using kits to open nodes "farming"... because I PAY for those... and they already cheat nerf them to bloody hell. If you have more than a few the rate of failure goes sky high. I've had 4 in a row fail time and time again so you can't tell me that is 75% rate of success on a kit. If I have 5 or less kits of that type... Viola... Bingo! Extremely few fails. Buy 20 kits... fail fail fail fail....

Who is exploiting whom? I'd say Cryptic is exploiting ME. It's the developer's responsibility to set clear limits if they don't want something to happen. Don't sell me 25 thief kits then sneakily lower my success rate. That is equivalent to stealing my gold that I earned legitimately and I'm not doing anything illegitimate.

If you want players to be honest... you have to be honest. If you don't want us raiding every box we see using kits & so forth... fix it yourself. Don't blame us you screwed up.
  • Options
    herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you are pretending that there is not a current GAME-BREAKING bug involving unlimited coalescent wards? Or you are stating that you are aware of such GAME-BREAKING bugs, but took the time today to fix something else?

I am currently afraid to play, as the last time this happened, I lost a fairly large gaming marathon session and all that comes with it. My consolation prize? A cape.. with a cat.. That has no stats, but cant be worn as fashion item. /facepalm
    So says the wise old herbtrader.
  • Options
    herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you are pretending that there is not a current GAME-BREAKING bug involving unlimited coalescent wards? Or you are stating that you are aware of such GAME-BREAKING bugs, but took the time today to fix something else?

I am currently afraid to play, as the last time this happened, I lost a fairly large gaming marathon session and all that comes with it. My consolation prize? A cape.. with a cat.. That has no stats, but cant be worn as fashion item. /facepalm

5:00pm PST.... Off of work and was about to log into Neverwinter. Realized the game is broken at the moment, and the economy has completely collapsed today. Cannot find shards with buyouts on any good enchants. The price of lesser enchants is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and the higher ones have skyrocketed, not to mention that the value of wards has got through the crapper (Why would anyone pay for more than one ward, when they can find out how to get infinite wards by googlng it?). I play and strive with each in-game accomplishment, knowing that my efforts are not in vain, but will be rewarded at a later time (such as leveling a character to get to endgame, working a profession to make the best items, or battling through thousands of pvp/arena matches for the best pvp gear/titles). But if you rollback my progress as a short fix for your oversight, MY TIME IS GONE. Stop wasting our time, or perhaps every single paying individual who has ever sent a Dollar/Yen to Perfect World suddenly charges back everything they have ever spent with your company. Have a nice day
    So says the wise old herbtrader.
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well this is day 7 and I am still banished, cryptic is refusing to reply to any in-game tickets or emails sent to their customersupport@perfectworld.com , if this is NOT the truth then why is there so many people complaining of unjust bans/missing accounts or items, seriously answer your god dang support for crying out loud! It seems as if our money isn't in your account you banish us anyways, but when our real life money is missing you expect us to lodge complaints and wait multiple weeks this isn't customer service this is e-robbery. Tomorrow I am contacting visa to show how many times I have attempted contacting you and if another business week rolls by I am just getting my money back because so far all your doing is wasting my time.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    stormysg wrote: »
    bytemybut wrote: »

send them a ticket, no point posting here.
    Rofl. PWE. Ticket. Good one!