test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF seal of the drake weapon

darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Why are there two seal of the drake greatswords? identical stats but one is only 120 seals the other is 200. Is the damage meant to be 855-855?
Post edited by darkstarmjp on

Comments

• Options
    chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I mean, once you get Ancient Castle, who cares?
  • Options
    foolsyoufoolsyou Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    my friend and I noticed this as well and like chudovishye says once you get ancient castle who cares. Im using the ice axe right now :( but cant afford better nor do I have a guild that does anything endgame. The simple thing to consider is seal gear sucks. Save up your AD and buy gear that suits you better and use your seals to buy the lesser items to make more ad from chumps who want to wast their money.

some fool told me you dont use the low lvl seals for yourself, but to gear your alts. This would be true if you could buy any classes gear, but you can't and who in their right mind is going to roll two of the same class. If you could buy any classes gear from the seals vendors I would not have bad things to say about it rather than it mostly being defense gear of course.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That sword is awesome if you're a parsing freak like me. Makes for determining DPS gains pretty cake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    briarrabriarra Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    foolsyou wrote: »
    my friend and I noticed this as well and like chudovishye says once you get ancient castle who cares. Im using the ice axe right now :( but cant afford better nor do I have a guild that does anything endgame. The simple thing to consider is seal gear sucks. Save up your AD and buy gear that suits you better and use your seals to buy the lesser items to make more ad from chumps who want to wast their money.

some fool told me you dont use the low lvl seals for yourself, but to gear your alts. This would be true if you could buy any classes gear, but you can't and who in their right mind is going to roll two of the same class. If you could buy any classes gear from the seals vendors I would not have bad things to say about it rather than it mostly being defense gear of course.

I think you can. When you go to the Silver/AD/and I think Seals vendors, the basic display is your class. However, you can have the vendor show all classes weapons. I know it works for the first two, not positive on seals.
  • Options
    belladanbelladan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Curious Trickshaw if you have noticed that a median value for your hits with Reaver's for your parsing? I find with my current setup I end up with crit values for our big encounter normally at 8845 and 10794, with the non-crit being 5095 and 2 others I can't recall at the moment. (my ArP is still a bit low, and I use Drake of war greatsword with one of them 4.4% mods that include lifesteal.)
  • Options
    gluthongluthon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    That sword is awesome if you're a parsing freak like me. Makes for determining DPS gains pretty cake.

hi, where can i get parsing for nwn. thanks, can you guys link a stat prio for gwf?