test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Down?

coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can't seem to get in, the launcher doesn't even open, was a fine a while ago.
Post edited by coolarsonist on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • drpallisadedrpallisade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    I just logged in no problems.

UK here
    Castle Dunsmere
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope. Seems fine.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its fine

/10
  • coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It just says updating launcher, and doesn't open, weird.
  • olvanatorolvanator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here.
  • sefioussefious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got booted as well, now the launcher won't open, small box opens up on top right of screen saying "trying to update launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 5 times." at which point an error pops up saying that it is unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Check internet...

Canada here
  • healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sefious wrote: »
    I just got booted as well, now the launcher won't open, small box opens up on top right of screen saying "trying to update launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 5 times." at which point an error pops up saying that it is unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Check internet...

Canada here
    Exactly this.
  • rousgooserousgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem, Canada as well.
  • coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, at least, I know it's not just me.
    edited June 2013
    Please fix this! Not sure what the problem is but cant get in and the launcher won't even load. Was working a while ago.
  • teslapawnsedisonteslapawnsedison Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same Problem here, Canada as well.
  • et20et20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same, Canada.
    Explore the Blue Crystal Cave (NW-DBD6U7DO6). - Still tuning.
    edited June 2013
    Canadian problem? all of you EST ?
    edited June 2013
    Fix please, yes I am EST.
  • drd1812drd1812 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My launcher opens to a white screen...hangs for a while then opens an internet explorer window res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff_webOC.htm (I don't use IE so...) The same seems to happen with STO and Champions, I have no other connection issues. I'm from Canada too.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson is playing the game and stealing your loots
  • mitotemitote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Blame Canada! :D
  • malcanthettmalcanthett Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine hangs at "connecting to account server" for about 2 minutes and then says "connection timed out while connecting to account server" --- I am EST.
    edited June 2013
    Guess it's an EST problem then, no updates yet?
  • rousgooserousgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    drd1812 wrote: »
    My launcher opens to a white screen...hangs for a while then opens an internet explorer window res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff_webOC.htm (I don't use IE so...) The same seems to happen with STO and Champions, I have no other connection issues. I'm from Canada too.

Identical issue, Im EST as well.
    edited June 2013
    Bump, fix!
  • akumooakumoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem in the Netherlands ;)
  • xrikarxxrikarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ya im having a problem getting onto the game as well i get to the character select screen, choose the character i want to play it starts to load into the zone gets half way and then gives me server not responding msg and at exactly 9.5 seconds I get DC'ed

Canada Here
  • akumooakumoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My reply from this morning when it started for me: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Read-the-first-post-for-solutions/page257

Basically, it's multiple errors/time outs/lags on launcher and loading screens.
  • ericlensherrericlensherr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem, little box with trying to update launcher. Uninstalled and tried to re-install, same issue. Canada, EST as well. Was working fine around noon.
    edited June 2013
    Still broken.
  • skinbeefskinbeef Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting the patcher message "unable to authenticate:"

Still getting this after about 3 hours trying to log in despite trying the various helpful and not-so-helpful tips in other threads (flush dns, restart modem/pc, walk three times around the computer chanting, etc). Got disconnected a few hours ago and then started getting this.

Oh yes, Canada also.
  • aralixaralix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    I can't get in and canada EST too
    The truth will EAT you!
    328894f9-2005-4d27-a221-67ec37aa20f9_zpse7d8f150.jpg
  • immortalally998immortalally998 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm getting a similar problem. When I open the game launcher everything seems to be fine. I put my password in, press play and the game launches. However, this is where my problem is. My game gets hung up at the Cryptic loading screen. Just becomes non-responsive. I have to force close the game through the Task Manager. I tried rebooting my PC and reinstalling the game.

EST Canada here as well.