test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What alignment are you?

undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Off Topic
Here is a good question - what alignment are you in RL? If you don't know the answer, try looking here
I am chaotic neutral. Because I want to do what ever the frig I want! :D
Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
Post edited by undeadcrabb on

Comments

• Options
    iytaniaiytania Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL I'm LG. Funny always thought of myself as CG.
    Put me on the grid, scale of one to ten. One is "totally gross", ten is like, "Hey, Ice King. You look crazy sick
  • Options
    arshmetal47arshmetal47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lawful Neutral, the best as possible.
    8.jpg
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just neutral (after doing linked test) ... my swedish royal viking blood shines trough :P

IRL Im more of INFP http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html
  • Options
    talesmithtalesmith Member Posts: 116
    edited June 2013
    I'm neutral apparently. Strange, always considered myself more of a chaotic type.
  • Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    True Neutral, or Unaligned in 4e.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • Options
    leapsfromshadowsleapsfromshadows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Chaotic Neutral here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kabalyerokiddkabalyerokidd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gave up... the test is too long... hehehe
  • Options
    quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unaligned. Because I don't like alignment. I was glad when 4E introduced that one.
  • Options
    budrik1budrik1 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

...I play a Cleric...
    "Pugs are like Saturday Night Live Sketches.
    Most of em' are awful, some of em are decent, and a few are pretty good."
  • Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Because good and evil are only matters of perspective.

D.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

I always play LG in RPGs, so I guess it was no surprise there for me.
  • Options
    phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    half way between LG and true neutral
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm Neutral,Neutral/True Neutral
  • Options
    braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the real world, I'm Lawful Good... in a fantasy setting where I was a 'hero', I would likely be Neutral or even Chaotic Good. When it's my REAL life on the line, I toe the laws... but if I am playing a proficient thief, then it's neutral or chaotic ---- I'd gladly break laws that I didn't agree with in THAT setting. And as mercenary as I like to think I am, I know I'd eventually be Good. Some games that have strong moral storylines and choices really bring home to me that I just don't LIKE being evil. If a game can make me feel that strongly, that badly, about doing something wrong, it's a very potent game.
  • Options
    drakonova1drakonova1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am Chaotic Neutral (same as my real self).
  • Options
    luicanlad25luicanlad25 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lawful good!? Me?! What???
    Xd