test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, how much have YOU spent so far?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    60$ on founders.
  • Options
    itisfinisheditisfinished Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    I'm generally curious how much people have spent this early on into the OB release.
    Me personally I've spent $60 on a founders pack.
    What have YOU spent?

$5 For 2 more Character slots.
  • Options
    swamprat40swamprat40 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    $10.00 on a game card, likely another $20.00 for the new game card on payday. I'll hold off after that until the official launch and some new classes/races come out.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    800+ give or take
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    logctechlogctech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    EUR 60.- for founders pack, another EUR 300.- for zen. playing for 2 weeks now
  • Options
    jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    Still have paid zero, got around 1.5mil AD through playing and nothing actually worth to spend for at this moment. Have unlocked 4 extra character slots already through playing. :)
  • Options
    screamingpalmscreamingpalm Member Posts: 304 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    About 75 bucks. Got the big stuff I wanted, so I'm betting my expenditures are going to drop to a few dollars every month, especially now that the ADs are rolling in on my max level toons.
  • Options
    xylithanxylithan Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    Spent ZERO.

I've got near around 500k AD and increasing, but can't really find much to warrant spending it on at the moment. I would love to buy some of the mounts but they are far too pricey in my opinion.

I'm contemplating putting some real money it to this game, I feel I've played it enough now to warrant the Dev's at least getting a bit of my money.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    xylithan wrote: »
    Spent ZERO.

I've got near around 500k AD and increasing, but can't really find much to warrant spending it on at the moment. I would love to buy some of the mounts but they are far too pricey in my opinion.

I'm contemplating putting some real money it to this game, I feel I've played it enough now to warrant the Dev's at least getting a bit of my money.

The smart way to do it is to pay for half of whatever you want with AD.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    spent zero, and will stay that way until i get more account wide options in store.
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xylithan wrote: »
    Spent ZERO.

These are my feelings as well. I haven't invested the time to seriously mine AD, but the game is good enough to get some real dough from me sooner or later. However, I'm also a serious cheapass.

I would like to make tons of AD crafting many, many pairs of pants.
  • Options
    gebannntergebannnter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have spendet like 80€. The last time I bought zen I never received any ZEn. So I wrote a ticket. no response,so I startet contacting PAypal and now I am banned...lol
  • Options
    damienpriestdamienpriest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nothing and never will
  • Options
    lancekimlancekim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Beside buying "Guardian of Neverwinter" Founder's pack? none.

As a rule I don't spend money on F2P until "Official Launch"

And I rarely spend money on MMO that doesn't have authenticator token/fob or at least mobile authenticator.
  • Options
    captainlangercaptainlanger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have spent nothing and probably never wil.l unless the next classes are bought then maybe if i'm still playing, but unless the majority of the game is fixed i won't be spending anything. i can freely earn the zen i need for anything i want to buy, have bought couple bags, respec, companion and character slots without spending a pound. the game is just not worth any money in it's current state, it needs BIG updates soon.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    I'm generally curious how much people have spent this early on into the OB release.
    Me personally I've spent $60 on a founders pack.
    What have YOU spent?

I have probably spent about $200 bucks. $50.00 on myself and the rest on Guild Give away/Prizes, Corny stuff like that for others.