test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celecstial Synergy item, Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation

iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I spent Seven saved up Celestial Synergy, the maximum allowed, to purchase a "Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation", which has specific items listed as what it drops when opened, I helpfully linked a picture here that shows it on my mouse-over of the item, and that should be one of the following three;
1 rank 4 enchantment
2 rank 4 enchantments or
1 rank 5 enchantment

Attachment not found.

But I got a rank 3 enchantment, which is not on the list and significantly less than what I should have received.

The right side of my screenshot still shows the Window open from the drops gained for opening the Coffer, and the substandard reward I received.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sizzygysizzygy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My case is exactly like this.
    I've also spent 7 Celestial Coins points for a Coffer of Wonderous and got a lvl 3 enchantment.
    Proof in the attachment.

Could we have an update on this, please?
  • iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump for visibility, Dev response would be appreciated.
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You are right, bummer.. on a side note, nice sideburns :D
    U look like mini wolverine :P
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    I was about to buy one tomorrow... are these isolated bugs or is this a prevalent one>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    I was about to buy one tomorrow... are these isolated bugs or is this a prevalent one>

Seems prevalent. It's happened to me twice now.
  • quetumquetum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Has happened to me multiple times on multiple characters. Still not fixed as of 3 mins ago.
  • baywen#0543 baywen Member Posts: 12 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    Hi all, thank you for reporting this issue. We'll be updating the item so that the rewards are consistent with the tooltip.
  • captainlangercaptainlanger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    should be higher then rank 4s tbh minimum rank 5. i always go for the profession one because i really don't need to wait a week for 1 rank 3 training gem
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    should be higher then rank 4s tbh minimum rank 5. i always go for the profession one because i really don't need to wait a week for 1 rank 3 training gem

Rank 5 would be nice, but it would also drop the price of them in the AH, which a lot of sellers would be upset about. You can make a pretty penny selling them.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hasn't happened to me, and devs already issued a response, but I'm bumping anyway.
    edited June 2013
    Is this now fixed? Been saving my coffers and stacking them up rather than opening them, waiting for a confirmed fix.
  • najirionnajirion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    iamrune wrote: »
    Is this now fixed? Been saving my coffers and stacking them up rather than opening them, waiting for a confirmed fix.

Any word if the bug is fixed?