test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

zen survey

sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Off Topic
not sure really what to do here but something has gone wrong....
basically when i click "earn zen" i get peanunt labs but today i got something different called sponsorpay.
anyway for a
Post edited by sickweepup on

Comments

• sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmmm why is it only showing half my post??
  • sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    basically when i click "earn zen" i get peanunt labs but today i got something different called sponsorpay.
    anyway for a one pound subscription i got 669 zen so i went ahead (something to do with apple). after 14 days the membership turns full and i automatically get charged full price. i was supposed to receive my details via email.....only i havent and now its vanished from the offer list and i have no way of cancelling it before i get charged
    anyone any ideas?
  • grokit4chgrokit4ch Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just buy your zen regularly... Surveys are bull****.

I'm sorry to troll you, but it's a known fact.
  • varsas13varsas13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If anyone has done one do tell. I am wanting to do it, but don't wanna end up getting 0 zen, but a lot of spam in my E-mail
  • jasbinsjasbins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    varsas13 wrote: »
    If anyone has done one do tell. I am wanting to do it, but don't wanna end up getting 0 zen, but a lot of spam in my E-mail
    i've done a few and it's not worth, i've done some free ones, i got 6 zens per survey...
    just buy it...
    15.jpg

Jasbinschek D' Forc - GWF lvl 60 8.5K GS (for now)
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've done several surveys and gotten over 20 zen for most of them. I had 97 zen and after doing 3 or 4 surveys I had over 300. Didn't take that long. The annoying this is if you are disqualified you get zip even if you spent 20 minutes doing it. They should give partial credit like the e-rewards surveys do.
  • forumninjaleaderforumninjaleader Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sickweepup wrote: »
    anyway for a one pound subscription i got 669 zen so i went ahead (something to do with apple). after 14 days the membership turns full and i automatically get charged full price. i was supposed to receive my details via email.....only i havent and now its vanished from the offer list and i have no way of cancelling it before i get charged
    anyone any ideas?
    PWE endorses and runs scam surveys and scam products, if you haven't heard of the product before the survey, its a scam plain and simple, you should never give out your credit card into to trial sites ever as most of these are scum of the earth trash, use paypal if you must so you can contest the payment.
  • jorderon1jorderon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You could report your CC lost/stolen and request a new card. This would short-circuit billing on the old security codes if they haven't already charged it. Sometimes you need to resort to these tactics to deal with bad actors.

Also, depending on your card provider (I know Amex is fairly helpful with this), you can contest the charge most of the time. But this is something that you need to call your card provider to do.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anything that requires creditcard info or any other contact info and offer "free over9000!Zen" is BS. Just do the free surveys that give around 50-90 Zen. Takes about 15 minutes and Zen is in your Wallet right after. (If you are kind of person they are looking for ofcourse...You can allways lie...)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!