test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request : list of Story driven foundry quests

aepervius1972aepervius1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
It is very difficult to find the found story driven quest. Often there is a lot of fight with a bit of dialogue but not much story. The reason for that (I guess) is that a lot of people are only interrested into hack and slash, therefore foundry author do what people like. Story driven stuff interrest a minority, I acknowledge that.

Do you have a foudnry quest with a lot of interresting element ? A good story not hard fight focussed ? Post it ehre.

Here is an example of what I consider a foundry quest with a lot of nice machanics (not mine - I haven't published what I am making - a planescape torment remake - i am in the process of doing the mortuary) : Agent 34 I think it is called. Nice mechanic usage even if the story is nonsensical. One I like for the story but find myself overwhelmed for fights at higher level : the hidden blade campaign.

Post yours.

Comments

• havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    My campaign. You can find links to the quests in my signature.
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • mrthebozermrthebozer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I consider mine to be story driven, though there is still plenty of combat. I will let you be the judge of how well it fits your criteria. Link is in the signature.
    c447.png