test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail Quest - Recruiting the Icehammers

tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is a half-elf racial quest. I got the mail from Riftel Farsight telling me to talk to Daelin Stonebrew in Icespire. She said he was headed for the Triage Camp. I checked the main camp and Triage and can't find him. It's possible I may have done his quest since I'd finished the zone before I saw the mail.
Post edited by tirwen1 on

Comments

• lethargytartarelethargytartare Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tirwen1 wrote: »
    This is a half-elf racial quest. I got the mail from Riftel Farsight telling me to talk to Daelin Stonebrew in Icespire. She said he was headed for the Triage Camp. I checked the main camp and Triage and can't find him. It's possible I may have done his quest since I'd finished the zone before I saw the mail.

Having the same issue, only I'm sure I didn't do the quest because this is my first run through Icespire. Possible I'm too overleveled from playin foundry quests.

Anyone know where Daelin is supposed to be?
  • jaypeace82jaypeace82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    He's at the campfire in Windchill Reach.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    jaypeace82 wrote: »
    He's at the campfire in Windchill Reach.

Needed to respond to that 2 month old question huh, dont think he figured it out by now?
  • nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The Necro It Burnzzzzzzzzzzz
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for answering but necromancy is bad!
This discussion has been closed.