test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5 Party of BOTS in PvP

2»

Comments

• Options
    oif7greenmedicoif7greenmedic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you were in PE recruiting in french for your guild. Chances are I reported you. I remember your name. I apologize if this offended you but I stand by my one rule(if i see your name twice on the same 20 line chat screen in zone i'll report)...plus i don't understand french so um yeah
  • Options
    ddobsddobs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    If you were in PE recruiting in french for your guild. Chances are I reported you. I remember your name. I apologize if this offended you but I stand by my one rule(if i see your name twice on the same 20 line chat screen in zone i'll report)...plus i don't understand french so um yeah

Im portuguese, and i don't recruit throught chat :) but thanks anyway. (My guild is full atm 500 members)

And also, reporting other people because you don't understand them, that's a bit racist don't you think?
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why do people think Multiboxing instantly equates to Botting? Nothing it being automated without human interaction. No botting.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Why do people think Multiboxing instantly equates to Botting? Nothing it being automated without human interaction. No botting.

Yes afk pvp'in is awesome with 5 computer just jumping 7 in 7 seconds :)
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Apples and oranges. Totally different arguments, one is the most underhandedly rationalized practice in the history of gaming, and the other is botting.
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was playing earlier with bots that are actually scripted to run to the center and attack. LvL 50's PVP match, they were all wearing starter gear, and the wizards would run right up to you and attack point blank. They were on both teams, I was like: WTF?

I think alot of people are going to quit the game for this sort of thing. I'm not going to though, I can live with the bots seeing as they really don't effect my gameplay that much. I just take a break if there's an AFK bot team.
  • Options
    beanyundeadbeanyundead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited June 2013
    ddobs wrote: »
    I don't know, but at this moment im silenced with a 500 members guild... sux... and above that, i was reported by that bots... <No Names> ... Unbelievable

Don't you need 21 votes to be silenced?
  • Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Do you notice something strange.

NOT ONE DEV WILL ANSWER THIS.

And if they do it will be the generic "we are looking into.... we get back to you with a fix.... "

Since the dev team doesnt think anything is wrong with this then why doesnt everyone do this?

I have never even tried PVP yet because of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> its broken so why use it. If the dev's cant fix it then they should do the right thing and remove pvp from the game. Whats the point of pvp when you can cheat and nothing ever gets done about it.
  • Options
    oif7greenmedicoif7greenmedic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ddobs wrote: »
    Im portuguese, and i don't recruit throught chat :) but thanks anyway. (My guild is full atm 500 members)

And also, reporting other people because you don't understand them, that's a bit racist don't you think?

Racist? lol no. has nothing to do with your race. I play on an english client because its what I understand. Anything in another language is simply spam to me /shrug
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Do you notice something strange.

NOT ONE DEV WILL ANSWER THIS.

And if they do it will be the generic "we are looking into.... we get back to you with a fix.... "

Since the dev team doesnt think anything is wrong with this then why doesnt everyone do this?

I have never even tried PVP yet because of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> its broken so why use it. If the dev's cant fix it then they should do the right thing and remove pvp from the game. Whats the point of pvp when you can cheat and nothing ever gets done about it.

+1 to this.