test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we ever get a response from Customer Service?

pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It has been 5 days now for myself and I know compared to some of the others this is nothing in comparison, But I just want someone within the PWE employment to see what is happening, there has been many unjustified banishments and unresorted tickets, I have spent real-life currency towards their online MMORPG, mainly companions that I had used on my main and intended to use on my alt. Now that I am banished I am unable to even obtain any of these items I physically paid for, what kind of joke is this? I see many people stating they are doing chargebacks and it doesn't even seem as if you guys care. I understand you made a pretty good game, but you know what would make this game even better? An outstanding customer service, a cheaper zen market so more people will donate, and INVESTIGATE Banishments before you just hand them out, because all over reddit I have heard of many people who have not even been able to post on these forums were unjustly banished, if this continues I highly doubt you will have a community that keeps supporting your laziness and terrible form of customer service. If you were battling the bots, maybe you should of checked the amount of time played consecutively in the same area, not just blanket ban people who are actually legitimately playing the game and farming nodes during the professions event, it seems though even I am level 60 and running Castle Never, I will be so far behind by the time I even do get my account back I doubt I will even come back to play this game, better make it sooner then later or hordes of your customers will be moving to RIFT, considering they have seen your EPIC failures and decided to release their game EARLY for Free to Play, not to mention you can level up to level 20 with no form of charge just to try there game and becomes completely free to play June 12, If I were the manager of your company I would be seriously worried about the player base switching to the competition. I understand you have received an over-excessive amount of tickets, but that doesn't mean you ignore them completely, there has been Founders that are unable to claim some of their items, but obviously you dont even seem to care about the people who donated before your game was even released, TY Cryptic, please fix these issues before it becomes a far worse problem, for your wallet.
Foundry Missions ;
By ; @pestilence149
Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
Post edited by pestilence149 on

Comments

• Options
    nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for posting a thread. Due to the unusually high volume of threads we have received this thread will be closed. If you still have a problem please start another thread.

This issue is now considered to be resolved.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a public service...
    It has been 5 days now for myself and I know compared to some of the others this is nothing in comparison, But I just want someone within the PWE employment to see what is happening, there has been many unjustified banishments and unresorted tickets, I have spent real-life currency towards their online MMORPG, mainly companions that I had used on my main and intended to use on my alt.

Now that I am banished I am unable to even obtain any of these items I physically paid for, what kind of joke is this? I see many people stating they are doing chargebacks and it doesn't even seem as if you guys care. I understand you made a pretty good game, but you know what would make this game even better?

An outstanding customer service, a cheaper zen market so more people will donate, and INVESTIGATE Banishments before you just hand them out, because all over reddit I have heard of many people who have not even been able to post on these forums were unjustly banished, if this continues I highly doubt you will have a community that keeps supporting your laziness and terrible form of customer service.

If you were battling the bots, maybe you should of checked the amount of time played consecutively in the same area, not just blanket ban people who are actually legitimately playing the game and farming nodes during the professions event, it seems though even I am level 60 and running Castle Never, I will be so far behind by the time I even do get my account back I doubt I will even come back to play this game.

Better make it sooner then later or hordes of your customers will be moving to RIFT, considering they have seen your EPIC failures and decided to release their game EARLY for Free to Play, not to mention you can level up to level 20 with no form of charge just to try there game and becomes completely free to play June 12, If I were the manager of your company I would be seriously worried about the player base switching to the competition.

I understand you have received an over-excessive amount of tickets, but that doesn't mean you ignore them completely, there has been Founders that are unable to claim some of their items, but obviously you dont even seem to care about the people who donated before your game was even released, TY Cryptic, please fix these issues before it becomes a far worse problem, for your wallet.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for breaking that up into a much easier to read format Chai23~ Sorry but my rant was kind of typed in a single stroke ;D
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited May 2013
    nwobrock wrote: »
    Thank you for posting a thread. Due to the unusually high volume of threads we have received this thread will be closed. If you still have a problem please start another thread.

This issue is now considered to be resolved.

Yeah LOL, What a typical response which is usually given from the PWE Staff. If you still have another problem, please open another ticket that we will not answer for weeks. This issue is now considered to be resolved, if it persists please send yet another useless ticket.

Come on, give me a fricken break, we seriously would just like to hear a reply and or get the email as to WHAT THE BAN was for, OR WHERE EVERYONES FOUNDER ITEMS ARE? Seriously, are you gonna beat around the bush for another month, until you hire someone who has knowledge of how to re-fund items in-game and re-verse banishments? Because considering I wasn't exploiting OR cheating OR botting it should of been a minimum 72 hour banishment, yet it has been over this time frame and now I am assuming this has become a permanent ban, do these permanent bans delete the character? If so, I would like my 100$ back in Ioun Stones / Zen Items considering I am no longer even able to log onto my account. ( I have failed to mention past previous posts of people WANTING refunds, and still not having their tickets answered and finally had to initiate chargebacks through their bank or credit card companies. What a bunch of fraud it seems to me -.-
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    dartakxdartakx Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 days now on my "new" ticket, no words yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Answer is: No