Options

So, how much have YOU spent so far?

Comments

• Options
    dieyoungxxdieyoungxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    0$ so far still only got 2 lvl 10 so far, not played so much
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    SO how much have people spent thus far? I think I've hit about, $140 all together now.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    diomedes3diomedes3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $5 on 2 more character slots.
    I refuse to spend more till the prices are better.
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10 gold lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing.
    What is there to buy?
    Mounts? i brought a Mount in game that does same as Zen ones, Companions? ditto as Mounts.
    Especially at there 'micro' costs they charge, no thanks.
  • Options
    fuse410fuse410 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've played PWE games in the past. I won't be spending money until at least a month or two after full launch. Too many bad experiences with the company.
  • Options
    gongstargongstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10€ so far, +4 char slots.
    I'm only really playing 1 toon atm but I'm trying out different ones and booking names.
    Everything else seems like a scam to me and I'm waiting for PWE to stop chinesing Neverwinter.
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fuse410 wrote: »
    I've played PWE games in the past. I won't be spending money until at least a month or two after full launch. Too many bad experiences with the company.

Honestly, I never played other PWE games more than 5 minutes except STO. When they bought STO, everyone freaked out but at teh end they did a good job there and the expansion that is launching on the 21st (the Romulan faction) is quite impressive (you can try it on Tribble), so for me the experience has been quite positive, in general
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Updating my total to just under 50$ not continue original Guardian purchase
  • Options
    kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    50 euro to get an epic mount and some respec tokens. Did not know about the guardian thing for 60..

But since i started, i accumlated over 6 mil AD. Got my gear some nice enchants and 3.5 mil left.
  • Options
    disneffadisneffa Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    15$ for character respec and guild bank tabs so me and some friends got some more storage space
  • Options
    musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    not a single coin and not planning of changing my "hard and painful" way anytime sooner, and even less later ^^

anw games are way too easy nowadays for an old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like me :p
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I bought the 59.99 pack, 10.00 in keys (Never again) I am thinking about getting a makeover though, so.. probably another 5.00 in zen shortly.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    jadedragon1337jadedragon1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $60 on Founder's and $10 on Zen.
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well, looks like I'll be spending a total of $0 from here on, oh well it was fun while it lasted.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    zefsgrzefsgr Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've spent five thousand dorrars minus five thousand! I want my money back!
  • Options
    gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably about $150 on Zen and Starter Packs. Not spending one more cent until I see how things shake out. I'm enjoying the game so far. I would like to play the storyline out and drop back in to play new stories but I'm afraid PW have a deal of work to do to regain my trust after all I've learned about their long-term neglect of this exploit until they were forced to tackle it.

Reputations are hard to build, easily lost and even harder to rebuild. I would feel a tiny bit of sympathy but by not addressing this known exploit before it went Open Beta, they have no-one but themselves to blame.

If I were CEO I'd start at the top and keep firing people until I reached someone who'd tried their darndest to get their superiors to do something.
  • Options
    brutikusivbrutikusiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So much I'm having buyers remorse syndrome!
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    will probably have to $20 for ioun pet.
    don't see any reason to buy anything else.
    you don't need a mount to wait in queues in town :P
  • Options
    silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    $60 on keys.

But I'm not spending a penny more until they fix the dang graphics (Texture) on my Master Assassin's Armor.
  • Options
    lolpwelollolpwelol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $0 after my chargeback was completed. This company is garbage.
  • Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    40 bucks on zen. Have a couple hundred i can dump, but waiting to see if GFs and GWFs are gonna be allowed to consistently access late lvl game content first.
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thevlaka wrote: »
    nothing and never will.
    Paying for bags and respecs...they should be ashamed of themselves.

so cryptic should just provide everything for free and not make any money? this is called Freeload2Play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Paying for bags and respecs...they should be ashamed of themselves.

Hmm. You do know that in the f2p MMO market, paying for bags (or however the inventory space is allocated) is pretty darn standard, right? (Heck, bags - or bank space, or account bank space - are generally one of the main things I buy in the games I've tried. D&D Online, Lord of the Rings Online, TERA, Dragon Nest, Star Trek.... I didn't bother buying space in Uncharted Waters, because in that one it's only temporary - you can just rent storage by the month. Seen that in other games, too, not that I've played many of them.)

edit: yeah, it'd be nice if the bags here were a bit cheaper (say, $8 maybe?), but the fact that they're for sale is nothing to find strange. /shrug
  • Options
    bones8197bones8197 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About 350 or so. Probably no more till a class gets implemented that I actually enjoy. Like TR, but too many as it is.
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I spent the $5 for some extra character slots, past that I'm not spending anything until it's out of "Beta".
    21.jpg
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $10 for a pair of character slots and a few keys.
    I'll be spending another $5 at least to buy my girlfriend some slots, and once the game goes live and the new class comes out I'll buy some more for myself... (One reserved for when Drow hit.)
  • Options
    assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    $50,00 for zen
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Member Posts: 2,215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing until I see an Archer/Ranger type class and how the player run chatban system is addressed.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    theodraxtheodrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I've spent $20.00 so far. Ten of it went to more character slots, as I'm an alt-aholic. The other 10 I just burned on keys. I'm inclined to skip the keys from now on, as they were largely worthless, but I'm willing to spend more money now and again. As long as I generally keep it below $15.00 a month I'm happy. I'd be more inclined if they had more stuff less then $15.00,