test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking to RP once a week ~4-5hrs

xidditxiddit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
i am looking for a steady group of rper's to play with. I would like to meet once a week for a 4-5 hour play session.

I envision giving the group 30-45minute log in window, and another 15minutes to talk about our characters and plan for the evening. this can be done through vent and would give everyone a chance to get pumped for the session. Have a small background prepared along with some motive for your character being in Neverwinter. I believe we should all start at lvl 1, but if someone would like to have a lvl 4 waiting inside the city it would be considered if it served story.

Once we begin the game i would like to keep voice off and use in-game text chat.
i would like to use foundry content heavily as alot of it is designed for RP.

My best hours of free time is 12amEST-6amEST wednesday is usually a good day for me as well!!!

PM or post back here!
Post edited by xiddit on

Comments

• masterawolmasterawol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the idea but might as well make it level 5 to start as that's the level you gain getting into the city itself anyways. My only issues with this is the times you listed Midnight to 6am eastern time... ouch... (for me anyways) Good luck with this though sounds like it could be fun.
  • clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Which shard are you on? Most roleplayers are on mindflayer, unfortunately I'm on Dragon, and waiting for the merge.
  • xidditxiddit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First off, thank you for your interest!! I can create a character on any shard. I am available to play any role; DC holds the least opportunity for me. I am excited just to start this conversation! I am generally available from 10pm-6am when i am off work.
    I would like the log in window to be counted toward the play session hence the 4-5 hour part. i would like a solid four hours or so.

Any suggestions would be welcome! what role you hope to fill the name of your character? perhaps a little about his background?

Anything advancing this topic works for me!!!
  • morgue17morgue17 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I might be interested in something like this.
  • xidditxiddit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    where do we go from here? i am willing and ready!!:)
    edited June 2013
    I i am still gathering ppl for this concept. I would like to play RP once a week for a four-five hours. I would like to use player made content. i have a vent available if u guys would to start on there. once in the roleplay i would like to use in-game chat. i am free from 9pm-6am on my days off. pls contact me if you are interested in exploring neverwinter with a steady and fun group!!
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I do this already on all my characters with random people that they meet that also so happens to be around thier level.
    I would normally jump on to this. But I dont have space for any new characters, and my available times to Rp isnt exactly consistant in terms of time.

I dislike solely just sitting in a bar or something all day. I perfer going out and doing various other ingame activities in Rp with other people.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come rp with me on dragon
    @laudon1
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
    edited June 2013
    hope exists!! ppl still rp in DnD !!!!
  • thulkoththulkoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    This sounds exactly like what I was looking for.
    Monday nights work best for me, not sure if I can pull 4-5hrs though. Willing to give it a shot.
    I can't play Wednesday or Thursday nights.
    edited June 2013
    Gonchar Hammerbeard - Dwarf Cleric
    edited June 2013
    I will be heading in to work today to grab my schedule. I will let you guys know which days i have available. We should throw some ideas about around about which of the three shards we want to start adventuring on. There is also the goal of including everyone if we end up having more than a usual party i would like to include everyone!!! Once a more concrete list of characters is together we can all begin working on our personal motivations and the larger goal that drives the group. SO Server discussion and character class discussion!! also list the times we are available that we may start organizing a schedule!! See you soon!!!
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xiddit wrote: »
    hope exists!! ppl still rp in DnD !!!!

Of course! Many people are happy to rp and love walk up Rp. If you see me online (Ama'al Ironheart - Mindflayer) you are welcomed to rp with me anytime!

Unless your character is an ***...then Ama'al probably won't respond and just walk away. Or ignore you (icly)

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • neeja737neeja737 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same Im a RPer stuck on dragon... Im trying to build a RP guild there but I guess it might have to wait till merger.

@neeja737
    edited June 2013
    I can do any Shard/Server, Mindflayer is the "unofficial" RP one but I don't think it matters a lot.
    Sunday or Monday nights work best for me. Maybe Tuesday.
    1st choice for me would be Cleric, Dwarf though I tend to go Chaotic Good rather than Lawful Good but can do LG too.
    2nd choice would be Great Weapon Fighter, Dwarf Chaotic Good or Half-Orc Chaotic Neutral.
    edited June 2013
    I have Monday and Friday open for a session. More accurately, Monday night into Tuesday morning and Friday night into Sat.
    Like Thulkoth, I can roll a character on any server.

Thulkoth is Monday night around 10pm EST for a start time?

Please post back with your availability!! We are getting much closer!!!!
    edited June 2013
    If you are interested In this group please post the times you are Available. Thank you!
    edited June 2013
    Monday 10pm est is fine for me but, I will not be able to play on Monday June 10 due to an unusual work scheduling. If we can hold off 1 more week Im 100% in for this.
    edited June 2013
    No worries on the wait. If anyone else is interested please drop me a line or post ur availability on here!
  • papiga3papiga3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm interested in this, propably could do it on most days, but friday and saturday would be ideal, since it's the only time I could play at least 4 hours. Otherwise I might only be able to play for a couple of hours. I need to know which you'l be playing on, since I already used up both free charachter slots. I also might not always be availble.
  • cory1138cory1138 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to do this. I am available generally any night after 9 pm central time, or in the mornings before 11 am central time
    edited June 2013
    add me @USSData on Mindflayer
    edited June 2013
    I currently have two charachters, one on beholder and the other one on mindflayer. The adress is@papiga3, I believe.
  • colettebrunalcolettebrunal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is the designated RP server? I am new.
    edited June 2013
    no designated server
    Mindflayer "unofficially" but if you look through posts you will see RPers on all 3, plus there has already been announcements of merging all 3 shards to 1.
    edited June 2013
    I will be available this Friday 6/14 around 10pm for a session if your schedule permits and you are interested POST it here!!
    Great to see the responses guys!
    edited June 2013
    I am interested and available Friday. 10pm which time zone?
    edited June 2013
    Same here, available Friday at that time depending on timezone and shard...although I'll roll up a character if need be
    edited June 2013
    EST for time zone. 10pm est. Those that can attend please give us your race/class/character name!
    edited June 2013
    I could attend, but we would need to play on Beholder. I can delete the charachter if I need to, though.