test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Adventurer's Friends Packs Available!

2»

Comments

• chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    herakleia wrote: »
    I would be willing to buy one of these, but only if the green healer companion is guaranteed to be in it.

This. Or, at least, the companion of my choosing.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now my question would be if you buy Hero of the North does it comes included?

No - none of the founder's packs include the green companion.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • ooinnooinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have got to be ****ting me.

I was giving Cryptic the 'benefit of the doubt' that they wanted to keep people (ie lvl 60s) from power leveling buy-for-gold Companions, training them (Tomes), then reselling them on the AH....allowing people to horde massive AD to turn into Zen.

But this....

This is just plain greedy. Did PWE put you up to this?
    fs_pc.png
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    No - none of the founder's packs include the green companion.

:O well i was wondering cause the hero of the north comes with a "ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK" and since they said that "For a limited time, all Adventurer’s Helper Packs in the Neverwinter Zen Market have become Adventurer's Friend Packs" then maybe it is included
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    ooinn wrote: »
    You have got to be ****ting me.

I was giving Cryptic the 'benefit of the doubt' that they wanted to keep people (ie lvl 60s) from power leveling buy-for-gold Companions, training them (Tomes), then reselling them on the AH....allowing people to horde massive AD to turn into Zen.

But this....

This is just plain greedy. Did PWE put you up to this?

You do realize that Cryptic is a wholly owned subsidiary of PWE right?
  • sablelore015sablelore015 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe if it hard high level companions or the books to level my companions I would buy one. :(
    "If your not having fun, Then stop doing it"

"Life is not mandatory, life is what you make it"
  • silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm not going to buy it or anything else until they fix the texture issue with some of the items like the Master Assassin's Armor.

When they do their jobs, I'll start supporting them again.
  • ultimusmagusultimusmagus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited June 2013
    dicemaker wrote: »
    I assume companion upgrade books are not going to be obtainable outside the zen market...

They should just sell the upgrade books already instead of this. I'd prefer in game, but not likely seeing the pattern before me. I already used my Adventurer's pack, which should've included an uncommon companion to begin with, no way I'm buying a "Friend" pack. Bad form.