test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leveling through Foundry only: Gimme your quests!

2»

Comments

• hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Either of mine in the signature would suit you.

Goblin Uprising is to help Meeks of the Blackarrow tribe cure his people of what ails them - it turns out to be a creature of vast power over the mind (the last fight is a little hard, but not too shabby)

The Campaign (Sage Advice) is about a missing sage and you have to find him. Part one is standard but follows my formula of attempting to keep things interesting....still working on part one though. Part two is much better and involves the Ruins of Myth Drannor which hopefully I did some justice.
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    CH. 1: Don't "Count" on it

Campaign Name: CH. 1 - Don't "Count" on it by @vaelic76

Foundry1_zps5e94d9b0.jpg

Short Code:NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Mission Type: Story/Mystery/Combat
    Average Duration:15-20 minutes
    Amount of Combat: Average
    Starts at: Protector's Enclave
    Mission Summary: A mysterious figure called "The Count" is rumored to dwell within the city of Protector's Enclave. Does this mysterious figure exist? Embark on an adventure where nothing is as it seems and the mystery unravels!

foundry2_zps4c201571.jpg

*SPECIAL NOTE: should the window pop-up asking you to review/rate dissapear (known bug if you move when it pops up), type this command to bring it back: /ugcshowreviewgen
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mrthebozer wrote: »
    Good Spendrall,

I contact you not on my own behalf, but for the sake of a business partner - Abacada Bonderleaf the Inquisitive. He runs an enchanted merchandise shop from his tower in Thundertree, and his daily shipments of ground dryad flakes - excellent supplement for gardens, by the way - ceased several days ago. Given the man's extreme devotion to his business, this can only mean something is wrong - likely he has blown himself up. As a fellow magician, would you be able to check in on him, and make certain all is well?

Oh, and you'll probably want to check the job boards in Neverwinter before departing. Gods know there's probably a task more befitting an adventurer such as yourself in Thundertree that you can attend to while you are visiting.

"Bonderleaf's Thorough Aggregator" (NW-DBFUDMT8L) - enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Spendrall has just saved the world from Bonderleaf's Thorough Aggregator (NW-DBFUDMT8L, by mrthebozer) and he totally loves it!

Great puzzle elements, fantastic bespoke environments (wished sound and music was working), great dialogue, good characters and it even includes a hilarious easter egg hunt. Spendrall totally laughed out loud at one scene!

If you like puzzles and humour, Bonderleaf's Thorough Aggregator is one quest you HAVE to experience!

==========================================

8LcF0cP.jpg

Spendrall the Foundry Wizard highly recommends:

"Bonderleaf's Thorough Aggregator" NW-DBFUDMT8L by mrthebozer

"The Black Hand in Blacklake" NW-DTET2QLF4 by delthanin
    JtuEMvw.jpg
  • xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can try my quest...
  • nolracnolrac Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Spendrall has recovered The Warblood Art of War! But he doesn't like to be typecast as a bloodthirsty killer at the end.

Bad for Tiefling rep, you know, even if they're drow :)

Thanks for the feedback Spendrall. I'll include making alternative endings on dialogues for different player tastes in my next update.
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Spendrall is the hero Neverwinter deserves.

As a side note, I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with the Goblin King and saving the princess. :)

...auto-correct tried to name you Spender all.

Edit:Thanks for the quest shout-out! Just noticed
  • aggropotatoaggropotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    delthanin wrote: »
    Spendrall is the hero Neverwinter deserves.

As a side note, I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with the Goblin King and saving the princess. :)

...auto-correct tried to name you Spender all.

Edit:Thanks for the quest shout-out! Just noticed

Haha, spend 'er all, indeed

No problem, good quests deserve more plays!
    JtuEMvw.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Mine are in my sig. The second Part in particular has had few plays and still needs feedback (I need to tweak it further).

They are solo story-orientated quests. I hope you enjoy them.

Spendrall loves a good dagger mystery. However the investigation seems a little ... linear to the fledging tiefling mage. Perhaps some red herrings, and some clues so that future mystery solvers can figure out who to speak to by themselves?

Spendrall is also having trouble loading up the back alley map, the one after the tavern. The progress bar takes forever, and the server times out (patch on demand has already been disabled).

Spendrall had to login and try again, with the same result.

Perhaps you should republish it?
    JtuEMvw.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Third attempt: progress bar ... is ... barely ... moving ...

Edit: Ah, seems like others are also having the same problem. Looks like Spendrall will retire early tonight and try again tomorrow!
    JtuEMvw.jpg