test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Announcement (May 30, 2013 - 7AM PDT)

Comments

• clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrtoken wrote: »
    Or someone who is a troll just trying to get a rise out of people either because they have no friends or they suffer from some kind of a phobia to where you must produce drama at all costs. In my opinion its a waste of time and effort, but if it makes you happy in your world then do it.

There's a difference between trolling and thinking you're one simply for the reason that you're thick as two short planks.
  • gsnaitsgsnaits Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meatbait wrote: »
    Kids generally aren't very smart as their brains haven't fully developed yet. But sure if you want to be a dumb kids, that's what you'll be. Now go post problems the devs can actually work with or go play with legos.

I would like to stay and chat, but my mom says I gotta take out the trash. Bye
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wah wah wah waaaaah wah wah waaah waaah wah WAH wahh waaah wah wah wah wahhhh waaaaah WAAAAAH waaaaah wah wah wah wah wah waaaaah wah wah waaaaaaah waaah waaah wah WAH wahh waaah wah wah wah wahhhh waaaaah WAAAAAH waaaaah wah wah wah wah wah waaaah WAAAAHHH!

WAAH wah wah waaaah. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    killerella wrote: »
    Wah wah wah waaaaah wah wah waaah waaah wah WAH wahh waaah wah wah wah wahhhh waaaaah WAAAAAH waaaaah wah wah wah wah wah waaaaah wah wah waaaaaaah waaah waaah wah WAH wahh waaah wah wah wah wahhhh waaaaah WAAAAAH waaaaah wah wah wah wah wah waaaah WAAAAHHH!

WAAH wah wah waaaah. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The battlecry of the entitled gamer!
  • tastymudtastymud Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a totally valid and solid based post. Go back to wanking 12 year old. I'm saying what's wrong with the game and what has to be better. Instead of useless posts from kids like you.

kid? you have a maturity of a kid
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the Forum PvP Arena! :cool:
  • mrtokenmrtoken Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kids generally aren't very smart as their brains haven't fully developed yet. But sure if you want to be a dumb kids, that's what you'll be. Now go post problems the devs can actually work with or go play with legos.

This is one of the best well thought out comebacks I have seen in a very long time. and for people who did not catch on let me simply what this person said." Please don't be a moron drama king/queen of the forums, but it your choice whether or not to be that moron that has no usefulness to the community or game. Instead of Trolling the forums be useful make positive suggestions or go play blue clues so you can learn to spell in order to post a suggestion"
  • meatbaitmeatbait Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tastymud wrote: »
    kid? you have a maturity of a kid

This post is so full of fail and so contradictory I don't even need to explain it. Average IQ just dropped by about a mile.
  • hunbun13hunbun13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh no full day??? really?? :( I need to play now i have work tomorrow. its 11pm here,,, i have to wait....
  • anthonydamanthonydam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please turn on the books so i can start playing again, being stuck at 40 cause my companion is no longer a help, and your solo monsters are not really solo. is a pain. I would like to play, I would like to pay you money, but can't if I can't play the game past 40/ thank you.

I totally feel you on this, my low ranking companions don't live very long.
    Need a website? Why not Zoidberg?!
    edited May 2013
    This post is so full of fail and so contradictory I don't even need to explain it. Average IQ just dropped by about a mile.

suit yourself whiner
  • homedragonshomedragons Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Produce some content, this patch can be done with a single developer in a day hard work.
    How can take 4 days for such patch?

Path of Exile produces ton of content plus bugfixes every single week, with a 21 man developer team. Try reach them.
    edited May 2013
    tastymud wrote: »
    suit yourself whiner

So saying stuff that I think is wrong with the game and should be fixed is whining. Sure. Now just gtfo and stop being the useless waste of space you are or actually contribute to the thread and the game. If you don't agree with any of my points feel free to argue them with me but I can't tolerate uselesness on the scale you present it.

I seriously recommend you change the course of your life or it's going to be an epic fail. I suggest you start by growing up and we'll see how it goes from there.
  • dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anthonydam wrote: »
    I totally feel you on this, my low ranking companions don't live very long.

Yep my companions endgame dies like grass to a lawnmower :p
    Theres only the orb thingy that buff you, thats actually worthwhile endgame. But you have to pay for it.
    SO for most people there arent any companions past lvl 50.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • phink80phink80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its 1hr and 15 mins past 9am central and servers still not up. is it just me or still down?
    edited May 2013
    phink80 wrote: »
    Its 1hr and 15 mins past 9am central and servers still not up. is it just me or still down?

The thingy time site said from 4 pm my time till 5,30 pm.
    Soo still 18 mins.
  • burnoogamingburnoogaming Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    phink80 wrote: »

they said 90 mins not 75 :B
    edited May 2013
    ah ok ty guess i missed that
    edited May 2013
    dmolisher1 wrote: »
    The thingy time site said from 4 pm my time till 5,30 pm.
    Soo still 18 mins.

Yes it's another 15 mins now. But it was still an ETA ( a long one for this stuff at that) so it might be longer. Previous patches they were up 4 mins before they announced them to be though.
    edited May 2013
    Now i can log in so must of just finished thanks guys
    edited May 2013
    So saying stuff that I think is wrong with the game and should be fixed is whining. Sure. Now just gtfo and stop being the useless waste of space you are or actually contribute to the thread and the game. If you don't agree with any of my points feel free to argue them with me but I can't tolerate uselesness on the scale you present it.

I seriously recommend you change the course of your life or it's going to be an epic fail. I suggest you start by growing up and we'll see how it goes from there.

My life is pretty good, better than yours i suppose. heres a tip "change the course of your ATTITUDE or it's going to be an epic fail."
    edited May 2013
    Yes it's another 15 mins now. But it was still an ETA ( a long one for this stuff at that) so it might be longer. Previous patches they were up 4 mins before they announced them to be though.

It could be worse, like caturday, no game for 1,5 days.
    But its beta so stuff are bound to happen now and then.
    I hope they add some mojo to gwf, do some about cleric agro.
    ANd people stop charging before the GF had a few swings to get agro first. Makes Dungeons delves friggin messy.
  • gsnaitsgsnaits Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could someone explain to me whats the deal with the vendor prices, I'm talking about AD prices.

Identify scrolls: 125 AD ?? There drops 50 times more items than scrolls, and 125 AD is an insane price, so everyone vendors stuff for a lousy silver.

And what is the price for a rank 2 runestone/enchantment? 50k or something, my mind is blown. Not that anyone would by it in the first place, but omg why?

Bring on the comments about whining if you don't have a good answer for this. I think it's insane.
    edited May 2013
    well you dont have to buy it.

I dont, but you are right some stuff are really redicilous expensive.
  • cliffwalkercliffwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eradz wrote: »
    Lol, Trollz inc!
    And now you're trolling the troll, and I'm trolling the troll who trolled the troll... etc. We get it.
    Eat your dessert first, for life is uncertain.
  • thatguysoco1thatguysoco1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they should do mantanince 4am through 5 am for when we wake up we can play the freakin game
  • cliffwalkercliffwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they should do mantanince 4am through 5 am for when we wake up we can play the freakin game
    That would be fine for YOUR timezone. But that's the only important timezone that exists... right?
    Eat your dessert first, for life is uncertain.
    edited May 2013
    dmolisher1 wrote: »
    It could be worse, like caturday, no game for 1,5 days.
    But its beta so stuff are bound to happen now and then.
    I hope they add some mojo to gwf, do some about cleric agro.
    ANd people stop charging before the GF had a few swings to get agro first. Makes Dungeons delves friggin messy.

The reason I complain about the time is because it's always bad for Europeans usually, but this patch... Just look at the patch notes. These changes can all be done in way less then 90 minutes. Also none of the stuff you mentioned is going to be in it. They are some small-time fixes.
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The reason I complain about the time is because it's always bad for Europeans usually, but this patch... Just look at the patch notes. These changes can all be done in way less then 90 minutes. Also none of the stuff you mentioned is going to be in it. They are some small-time fixes.

The patch itself takes the least amount of time of any process involved in any server update, whether it involves minor or major game changes. In other words, the bulk of the time is spent on a clean server shutdown/startup, verification of a good load, and post patch testing.
  • themiss28themiss28 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it still doesn't work for the loading screen... It was ok before the maintenance with the tip #7 of the last post and now it doesn't work again..